Monday, May 7, 2012

Going to the Opera ~

My amazing friend Bear had this mad awesome idea, to make Masquerade masks just like the ones Super Junior had for their OPERA music video! So when we see Super Junior during the concert, we can put on our masks like we are at the opera XD !! haha !!!

The mask that I had made, came in plain silver with a few sparkly lines on it! And then I basically add in the blue sparkles myself, and add in the design afterwards with puffy sparklies. Yes... I love sparkles, If you want to make a mysterious mask, you got to make it noticeable ;D ! Gems too, I love my things blingy ;D

After letting the mask dry and the sparkles to set in, Bear helped me make the white flower out of a certain fabric, then we added a Sapphire gem in the middle, some pearly strings, and blue feathers to finish it off! Originally, I wanted a HUGE obnoxious blue feather on my mask, but I couldn't find one. haha XD So here are the results :D Hope to see you at the Opera ;D ! ~~ <3

Blue Sapphire for Super Junior !
Side view of the flower! The pearls are a bit hard to see...
Further view!

Bears mask (the black one) and my mask :D ! We are opposites! haha XD


10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Tori :D ! I am usually not that crafty, but I am proud :D !

      Delete
  2. OMG TOO COOL ~ I hope you get to wear them to like a party or someplace soon ~ I swear ~ that just reminds me of my 18th birthday, I had a masquerade ball ~ I wish I could've worn your mask!! (even though it wouldn't've matched my dorky gown lolz) It's like, way cooler than the mask I had (sorry auntie (who made it) LOL) ~ you guys did a FANTASTIC JOB!!! ^__^ //

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea! I was planning to wear my mask after I try on some artistic make up! :D And mayb dress up a bit just for photoshoots XD haha!

      I would have totally made you your own mask for your masquerade ball! hehe.

      Delete
  3. They're so pretty!
    I would want an orange one xD

    when is the concert?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WILL MAKE YOU AN ORANGE ONE +A+9 !! I gota find the masks! I think the store ran out! But no worries! I will try to make you one for your bday ;D

      Delete
  4. AMGASH!! Such lovely masks!! >u<d I LOVE YOU PEOPLE'S CREATIVENESS BUWAHAHAHA!!! Have an awesome time jiejie!!! *U*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you so much Meimei! :D <3 Yea, me and my girlfriends love being crafty ;D

      Delete
  5. I LOVE both yours and bear's mask it's so pretty *0* you guys did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete