Monday, October 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Trafalgar Law!!!


Just released ~ Law's full name is : Trafalgar D. Water Law !! <3   aka my sexy man *u* !!
TODAY IS LAW'S BDAY!!! Whoooott !! *throws confetti everywhere*  All over the internet a lot of people are posting up art that they drew for Law's bday! I also drew one for him as well :D ! Its of Law and Jiyu together :D hehe!!

I did use some art references for the poses since I'm no good at it, Happy Birthday Law!! *A*!  To one of my most favorite charas ever. :] <3 !! I love him! >u<! haha

And here are some other pix that some people drew for him! :D


Also! In the Disney game I have been playing~

Jiyu and Law :D !  With Xandra eating in the background XD haha! 

4 comments:

  1. I made sure to check out your blog today ^_~* What a lucky guy your hubby is ~ I'm sure he really appreciated your present ^o^ //

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tsu, its me Shiba64, Im so sorry that its been so long since we last talked! I miss you like always. Like you I've been busy and stressed so i haven't been doing much of anything internet related, But I have signed up for 3 Disney internships (2 located in California.) and I really hope I get the CA one! Anyway, so much to talk about and I hope you've been well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dr.Tsu ;-) I know it's been too long since we last talked and I'm sorry. Like always I miss you a ton and I hope you're doing great! How is being a Dentist going for you? I hope you're getting a lot of costumers (but not enough to work you to death lol)! I still peek at gaia from time to time, but nothing like I used to. It's lost it's magic with me. Anyway, I'll try to pop in on your blog more often, but I'm not even sure if you are still doing your blog thing. lol Anyway love you, wishing you the best and have a wonderful day. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR.TSU!!!! I'VE HEARD THAT YOU'RE WORKING EXTREMELY HARD YOU'RE AHMAAAAAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I LOVE YOU!! I ALSO MISS YOU A LOT!!!! T^T YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMP* <3333333333333333333333333

    ReplyDelete