Monday, February 18, 2013

If only


If only everyone could be a bit less selfish.
If only everyone would be more understanding.
If only everyone would discard their stubbornness and think of others.
If only everyone would listen.
If only everyone would open their eyes to see what is going on.
If only everyone would compromise.
If only everyone would admit their mistakes.
If only everyone would learn from them. 
If only everyone would start to see what their actions are doing to others.
If only everyone would also mind their own business.
If only everyone were more honest.
If only everyone would be more trusting.
If only everyone are less prideful.
If only everyone would just calm down.
If only everyone could breathe. 
If only everyone keeps trying. 
If only everyone would love.
If only someone can save me.

4 comments:

  1. I'd save you if I could *reaches for you*

    If only certain people could see this and let it touch them in a way that would make them take that first step in the right direction ~

    Here for you, Tsucchi *hugs you*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Senchi! you save me a lil bit by bit :] ! thank you

      Delete
  2. I hope you're feeling better, it has just been one hectic year for you. And because of all of this I am pretty sure you have grown to become stronger from all of this. I know it may seem like you feel that all you did was break down. But from my eyes, all of this happening makes you stronger, you will survive!

    And besides, I got your back in saving you (: as well as your friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are my hero... srsly... you pretty much saved me Ryuna... ;u; thank you...

      Delete