Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Law !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TRAFALGAR LAW ! 
Oct. 6th is his Birthday! haha XD ! In honor of his birthday, I drew a mini doodle of him and my One Piece OC !

Just a really quick doodle! Took me 40 mins~ LOL XD ! So messy! haha ~ Happy Birthday to Captain Trafalgar Law! Art of : Jackal Jiyu x Trafalgar Law !

Coming soon~ A proper introduction of Jackal Jiyu!  A proud member of the Heart Pirates :D I would like to have a proper bio-profile on her and everything before I get into her background story, and some fanart of her and Law! muhahaha 8D !! So basically for Law's birthday~ I made him a girlfriend ;D <3 !

4 comments:

  1. The best girlfriend and birthday present he could possibly have (and ahh so that's the name you decided on in the end ^^) ~ Happy birthday Trafa-san ^__^ /

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Thanks Senchi~ XD ! Yea~ I tallied up the votes, and Jiyu won! haha XD I really like it! Its so cute >u<! haha ~ Names are so hard to come up with, XD

      Delete
  2. LOLS OMG THIS IS SO ADORABLES!! *v*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Thank you so much Yuli ! I have so much things I need to work on T^T/ Soon... I will draw lots! haha

      Delete