Sunday, October 21, 2012

What would you pick?

Haven't blogged in an uber long time!~NO TIME! Ahhh!! But found something interesting that wanted to post and see your opinion on :D !


I have no idea ~~ !! So many choices! But I would pick... between... 
Green Pill, Grey Pill, Black Pill XD ! But I would most likely take the Green Pill. XD

Green Pill: I could avoid traffic when going home (you have no idea how much I hate traffic), omega useful for so many other situations! haha XD

Grey Pill: This... can be very useful >:] !! MUHAHAHAHAHA! *evil thoughts*

Black Pill: This would have a big drawback, but it may be useful. XD

7 comments:

  1. For me the green pill would be the most practical ^__^; (especially now since I -still- haven't renewed my driver's licence!!)

    The orange pill would be good for working too ~ why only 45 minutes?? I have to be high to work for whole hours on end; if I could have an orange pill that lasted at -least- 10 hours long that would be great!! (and then use 4 times a day mwahaha)

    So blue pill can I use for art? Art is a sport? LOL

    Red pill I can use in case of emergency at work ^o^*** I get so stressed when the internet dies cos i need it for work (like I'm all why doesn't it die when i'm -not- working lol ~ plus I need internet to see Tsucchi ^O^***

    But apart from the pink pill, I would never use any of the other pills ~ especially the grey one ^__^;

    Missed your blogs Tsucchi ^__^ //

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Nice choices XD haha! I forgot to add, I would totally use the pink pill as well haha XD ! That would be uber useful +A+9 !! *evil thoughts again* LOL

      Delete
  2. WELCOME BACK JIE~!!

    OH OH OH -points- 8D I'D CHOOSE GREY PILL~!!
    ...Won Bin i'm coming for you *v* -evil laughs-


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLS!!! It says you can use it 10 times only, Who would you pick?

      I would want Chris Evans, for sure. LOLS <3 *u*

      Delete
    2. BAHAHAH QAQ IT'LL BE WON BIN. THERES NO ONE ELSE!!! -sobs-

      Delete
  3. I want the pink pill too.. shape shifting.. is pretty bad ass. LOL XD! I think of Mystique from Xmen. LOL! The possibilities!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =v= Ohohoho~ that one be really fun to use HAHAHA!

      Delete