Sunday, March 10, 2013

Catching up~

Oh my geebus! It has been a very long while since I have blogged! I am very very rusty on all of this. I just finished my spring break, and it has been up and downs. But overall, it wasn't too bad. A lot of things happened, but hey, we move on and be as strong as we can be right? SO ANYWAYS! lets get back into business! I think I am just going to blog random things that I want to do and things that I am in the mood for! :D Here goes~ !

My face icon I made for myself using a website! My eyes look... perverted ;P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 First of all ~ I got to introduce me new husband!  Introducing, Mr. Kippei Ebihara !
He is mine ~ <3
He came from this game that Ryuna introduce to us where we put ourselves into a story game, and get to choose which guy you want to end up with. I chosed him. He is a very business kind of guy, a gentleman, who is smart, kind, and also very strict. I then took a step back and thought, oh man.. I think I really go for these type of guys! haha. The story with me and Kippei was magical <3 ! haha. I had so much fun fangirling and just.. having the bubbly lovey feelings inside :] !
-> Keep an eye out for more fan arts with me and him ;D ! I am totally in the zone for some fan arts! haha
I am also working on a kissing meme for him too! Keep an eye out ;D !
--------------------------

Next ! Been totally loving my new game. Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires! :D
We get to make our own characters and develop your own kingdom!  I can't wait to draw these characters too! :D

My character! Her name is Zhen Li ! After my name, originally I named her Xion, bc that is def one of my fav names. But I wanted to relate to my character more and put more myself into it :D !
EDIT: This is just a few of the looks, I am not keeping the empress look anymore, haha, I have a new outfit need to post +A+b
Tori made herself as Lightning! :D
Ryuna's character! :D A very sexy pirate ;D
---------------------------------------------
ALSO! THANK YOU THANK YOU RYUNA FOR GETTING ME TIM DRAKE!! AHHHH!!! I have been waiting for him! Thank you thank you! I love hims :D
I can't wait to take him out to play! I will bring him to play with your Batman Ryuna! haha XD We will have a photo shooting!
*nosebleeds* 


Will try to blog more!!! Now got to get ready to go back to prison ... school orz !

2 comments:

  1. Your welcome for Tim! Hehe I was at the store with Vincent and saw Batman then I looked down and saw Catwoman, and looked over and saw Robin. Then I thought to myself, "I HAVE TO GET THIS FOR HER (you)!" Lol, so after that you know what happened. Hehe, it's in your hands now!

    Thanks so much for letting me make my character for Dynasty Warrior, it was really cool and fun XD I am excited to see your drawings of her. And I also like how they have the whole lovey dovey stuff with your character you made and the characters you like. It's so romantic -u-

    AND OH EM GEE... I have not fangirl playing that game since... I swear High School... but it was a step up of mature-ish for us haha. Since we did try playing the other one, but it felt WAY too High School for us. It was cute and all, but yeah it wasn't the same as playing the first one. I look forward to seeing your drawings of Keppei ;) Do your best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, another lovely man to add to your harem ^O^*** so many lovely men, so little time ^____^ / And your characters look nice too ~ including the picture you drew of yourself (I don't think your eyes look perverted) ^O^*** Oh my giddy aunt the arkham city looks great ~ ai-ya, I didn't know you were on your spring break; I hope you got to rest up as much as you could ~ if anyone deserves a break it's you ^__^ /

    ReplyDelete