Saturday, March 30, 2013

Rotting ~

Goodness... I cannot wait until next week ends! It will finally be around the last round of midterms/exams plus projects... IF I CAN GET THROUGH THIS!!!.... then all I have to worry about next is patients. Which is so freaking hard to find with the correct requirements. I have been slowing down on my skills, I think my confidence is dropping a bit. Slowly rotting XD haha But its alright, that means I just have to work double harder! >:] !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ON THE SIDE NOTE~! I am totally in the One Piece mood!  After seeing the trailer for the next One Piece game ~~ I totally died XD !!   THEY HAVE TRAFALGAR LAW! That is all I am going to use during the game =u= ! huhuhu~~~ <3 !! *bloody nose*

My man ~ <3 *bloody nose* 

*heart attack* *Q* !!!
I also want to draw my Dynasty Warriors OC too ~ but its like jumping back and forth from One Piece and DW XD ! And not only that.. THE KISS MEME!! GAHHH! I have so much I want to work on T^T/ !

2 comments:

  1. oh my, just hang in there my Tsucchi ~ of course you will get through this week just fine ~ like you said, you just have to work double harder!! *cheers you on*

    i have to say it's rather fun to *watch your man* ~ have fun with your Trafalgar ~ soon when the work is over!! *has great faith in you* ~ you can do it!! ^__^ //

    ReplyDelete
  2. neko, you will do just great....pass with flying colors of a rainbow! Just to remember to take small steps at a time and to...breath, lol!

    After the hectic week...we go celebrate Tori's Bee-day! OwO

    ReplyDelete