Saturday, March 23, 2013

The Mood ~~

OMG I AM SUCH IN A DRAWING MOODD !! NNNGGGGGGGGG ;A;9 !!! ARGGG! WHY DOES IT ALWAYS COME WHEN I HAVE A BAJILLION + INFINITE THINGS TO DO!?!?! WHYYYY?!?!?!??!?! WEII SHENN MEE????!?!?! POR QUEEEE?!?!?!?!? THAI SAOOOO?!?!?!?!! WEIII????  OTZ!

I have like a list of the things I want to draw.. and it just keeps piling.. *sigh* >n> Summer... you shall be drawn! Maybe I'll sneak a sketch >u>! Haha! BUT ANYWHO! I wanted to just blog bc I havn't been able to. Now when I have a few secs of time, I will just do it! Baha 8D !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now to feature some of my favorite fan arts I received from my friends on tinierme/ gaia! Theres too many to post XD




There are so many more, but I would be here forever trying to post them all XD ! haha ~ Enjoys!

2 comments:

  1. Was already squealing when i saw the first one *dies from adorbsness!!!* man i miss tm sometimes ehehe

    Ara; i think you have a couple there that shouldn't be there ho ho ho ho ho ^O^;

    I TOTALLY know how you feel; if i only only only could,i would put my life on hold to draw everything everything everything i want *cries*

    But you know i always always always look forward to what you'll make next *waits for it excitedly* ^___^* /

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO!!! You dork XD ! haha. I miss tm too, but I am also glad its gone because I save my moneys more XD baha! I always get sucked into it when an awesome item comes out and I must has XD haha!

      I KNOW RIGHT?! ARGGG my fingers are itching to draw! And when that happens, usually drawings turn out great! But when I do have free time, my art fingers go to sleep! WTH?!

      HEY! THe art you have for me definitely needs to be shown off <3 ! I LOVE THEM! :D

      Delete