Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Grumpy grumps

Jeez.. I have been so grumpy lately. Every little thing bugs me or irritates me. Its just bc tom is late. :\ ! You know how that goes ladies. So please excuse me if I haven't been the loveliest bunch of flowers ><! 
Been taking out the frustration in Dynasty Warriors =u= !! Ruling over me empire. I didn't want to take over a lot, but they kept attacking my lands, and so I just got sick of it, and decided to end their nation >] muhahaha! I'll update my character's new look ;] ! Been lazy to take pictures OxO!

Anywho! The endings to Kamigami no Asobi if you chose to go to their God world to be with them :] !

Apollon's ending, a happy sweet one!
Loki's ending:   Loki: I get you all to myself ! While we wait, lets do something fun..!
Ah! Too bad Baldr and Thor arrived :P
Takeru's Ending ! You end up fighting monsters with him. She gets slightly injured, and he promises to protect her. 
He kisses your booboo *u* 

*~ heart flutters =u= ~* huhuhuu ~~
My gaia chara to sorta match with their theme ~
No sleaves is better! haha







2 comments:

  1. Gaaah ~ I can't believe I've missed so many of your posts ~ I'm so sorry!!

    I think if your Gaia chara was in this show you would've made it that much more interesting for these gods ^____^**

    *happy you are posting again* ~ and yes, I know how you feel; everyone's not the loveliest bunch of flowers sometimes ~ *huggles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg Sen! Its ok :D hahaha! You dork XD !

      Delete