Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Loving the Gods

*~ A bit in a "Otome" phase atm ! haha   As always, its me and Kippei for In Your Arms, but also! Been really diggin the "Kamigami no Asobi" series :D ! Let me introduce my faves!
Apollon- Greek God of the Sun 
Loki- Norse God of Mischief 
Takeru- Japanese God of the Sea
Those would def be my faves. haha Apollon is very happy type of guy, bright like the sun, and always positive. He has a pure happy heart. Loki is the mischievous playful type of guy. Always playing tricks and is playful. Takeru is the sorta gangster tough guy. But he also has a sweet side. They are all pretty awesome XD ! teehee! I wish I could buy the game, but it would all be in Japanese, and I wouldn't be able to reads it =3=;; !! boooo!!  But they each have a really good story!

They also have Hades! I think his story is really sad but good!
Hades- Greek God of Death

How they normally look, not in God mode. 
The main girl isn't annoying either. Shes actually really sweet, cute, and awesome :]


No comments:

Post a Comment