Sunday, May 11, 2014

Graduated!

I want to thank all of my family and friends for supporting me for the past 2 years. I could have not done it without their unconditional support through the hard times. They all believed me in, and were always there when I needed them. I have been through so many ups and downs throughout this program, and it really has made me into a better person, daughter, friend, and hygienist. I couldn't have asked for better classmates who became family to me.
My friends... who have been the greatest support in my life. Without them, I really don't know what could have happened to me. They were with me through my smiles, tears, anger, and laughter.. everything! I couldn't have been more blessed in my life to have them all with me.
I really do love all of my friends unconditionally. I would give anything for them, and I thank Buddha/God everyday, that they are with me.
I love you guys so much!!!


2 comments:

  1. Super super congrats Tsucchi ~ super super super super SUPER PROUD OF YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete