Friday, September 19, 2014

A booked September !

I just can't believe how fast time is going!! I always have a million things to do and it seems to be going pretty great! I am literally booked for the rest of September, ALSO the beginning of October I am already booked. Everyone wants me! LOL . There are a lot of things I am looking forward to ! ~ Lets start !

9/19/14- Take relatives to visit new nephew (Check!)

9/20/14- Work -> Biker Scout fitting for friend Tony, wrap the twin's birthday gifts !

Me and Tori painted a treasure box with Magic of the Gathering symbols! :D Andy will sure to love it!!
Tori taught me how to paint tricks! Thank you so much Tori for your help ! 
9/21/14- Take the twins out on their birthday! I can't spoil what we are doing~ But it is an all day
thing! We will be going out from 11AM-10PM! The fun don't stop!! B] !!

9/22/14- Haircut + getting the game Disney World Magical 3DS  (its like Animal Crossing, but with your own character in the disney world !! I CANT WAIT! )
                                 

9/23/14- Work- booo but yay for moneys!

9/24/14- (Not sure yet, but day off ! )

9/25/14- Work- T^T9 moneyyy!

9/26/14- Disneyland Halloween Event!! (Dressing up as Assassin's Creed!)
I got my arm blade ready!! Will post up pictures of my whole outfit when the time comes~! ;] 
9/27/14- Help my brother move to UC Riverside! He is going to finish undergrad there. T^T/ Im so proud of him! I am going to miss him so!

9/28/14- FIRST Long Beach Con (In which I will wear my Assassin's Creed outfit again) THEN ONCE UPON A TIME Season premiere party with my gals!! :] ! We got big plans!

10/04/14- Hang out with my Nor-Cal friends. I miss them so much T^T/

10/05/14- Disneyland ~~ :D

*~~ Thats the plan SO FAR.. can you believe it? Crazy huh? ~~*
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SENCHI !!! *A* !!

Law + Jiyu + Senchi + Fai-chi
Fai-chi is Senchi's fave man :D ! haha  Sen WATERCOLORED* us in a lovely picnic! She is so freakin amazingly talented!! I could never work with watercolor!! AMAZEBALLS!! *A*!!! I freakin love this pix so much >u<!!!  I dont even know if I can repay her ;A;/ !! My art skills have gone down the drain, plus I am not used to the new photoshop yet T^T sigh!! Its sooooooo hard to get back in the game.
Senchi drew me and her for my bday too !! *A* !!!  ITS TOO AMAZINGGGG !! GAHHhhhh *dies* !!! I dont know how the heck she finds the time with her omega busy schedule to draw art for me!! I am touched to tears!! *A*!!! These will be my treasure forever >u< !!

Lipton had this art done for me on gaia for my bday/congrats for me being RDH! Hes so sweet!! We look amazinggggg *A*!!! 
*~~~~~~~~~~~~*
With all this, it makes me really want to draw again !! I will slowly start T^T/ Its so hard to get my fingers working again! Everything doesnt come out right!! WHYYYY OTZ !!!

UPDATE ON M DIABLO CHARA!
I look so badass as a Wizard B] !! awww yeaaa!! 
*~~~*

OH! BTW, Bc I have been playing my One Piece game and also the new chapters of One Piece has been amazing, I have been dying over my LAW !! *A* !! Ahhhhhhhhhh ~~~ *heart flutters*
O WOW Such a lot blog... gonna stop here :P

1 comment:

  1. Oh my giddy aunt ~ I LOVE those treasure boxes!!! They are PERFECT!! I would so love to have Magic chests like those ~ I actually keep my Magic cards in a treasure chest!! But not as nice as those!! It's got just these woven type sides, not nifty and perfect like those!! And, it's super nice to be booked for fun stuff!!! Of course everyone wants you ~ I can't think of anyone who wouldn't!! I am glad you've got lots of fun stuff lined up ~ and gaaaah Tsucchi *embarrassed* meow meow ish not great meow ~ anyway it's good to blog lots ~ always happy to hear about what's going on with you!! ^__^**

    ReplyDelete