Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Why does time go by so fast? ts ou

I am always surprised by how time goes by so fast! Before I know it, I only have one more week before my exam. gAhhhhh... I am not ready. Its one thing to fail the first time, but gathering the courage to retake it again, is pretty darn tough. That fear of a second failure is super strong. I already can feel myself having more and more anxiety as the test date approaches. The stress increases..!!! I NEED A MARTINI !!! ;A;/ !!
jk jk ~ But a midori sour, would be pretty swell right now XD ! Anywho ~~  Some goodies to share! :D
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

My awesome friend Andy went to the PAX convention in Seattle Washington. and got me a ton of goodies! :D Mostly RWBY stuff which I LOVE~!!! :D

Gift includes Smash brother towel, a catcoffee pin, RWBY pins, 2 RWBY: Yang and Blake snapbands! Now I just need Weiss and Ruby haha. And a Yang DECAL! Which is going straight to my laptop! WHOOT! :D
He also got MONTY ! The creator of RWBY and Dead Fantasy to sign my RWBY poster, along with many other Rooster Teeth excutives, producers and such :D ! Whooot !!!  He also took a pix of Monty... flicking me off. LOL! But its our inside joke XD haha!   (Wont post up those pix due to facial privacy) ~ haha XD

ALSO! Been totally addicted to playing DIABLO III ! haha ~ Love it~ Mostly because I get to play with my friends! We call ourselves. Team RUTHLESS! haha ~ Its because we attack everything we can! To barrels, trees, benches, carts, random things. Just break everything we see !! BAhahaha XD !  I play it in the PS4 though. Definitely not a PC gal :\ haha!
Can you tell which one is me? XD haha! tsuperjr !! The WIZARD ;] !! 
Ryuna manage to get me a random Scribblenaut DC box, and I got KYLE RAYNER! My favorite Green Lantern :] !! teehee!! WHOOT <3 So handsome <3 


1 comment:

  1. i think youre super brave and auper strong to take your exams again; everyone falls some time but not evryone gets up again~ no matter what happens i'll always be super proud of you for that~ n im glad youre getting to relax before your test; it also cant be good to be too keyed up before the 11th~ best of luck to you tsucchi ♡

    ReplyDelete