Friday, September 12, 2014

Another step!

I DID IT!! I passed my final exam in order to get my RDH license!! It has been done +A+9 !! Now I just have to wait in the mail for my license to come in, and I can finally go help people one smile at a time!! +A+9 !!  Whoooooottt !!!



My awesome brother made me one of my favorite drinks to celebrate! Midori sour ! :D  
*A* Delishhh !! 
OH! also, I finally finish my Sailor Moon set! :D whooot !
The whole set !!! Whooooottt !! *A*b
But now ~ I have a bit more free time... ish.. I actually have a booked schedule for September D: ! A  lot of events going on! haha ~ Goodness goodness. Its stressful in its own way because there is a lot of planning involved, networking, and organization. But it shall be done +A+9 !!

Bear bear got me this game!! We have been wanting to play this sooooo baddd *A* !!!!  I can't wait to start it! I may have to finish my One Piece game first!

The One Piece game that I am playing now is called " ONE PIECE Unlimited World red"  ITS PERFECT!~ One Piece characs, in a similar style as Kingdom Hearts !!! What more can I ask for !!! *A* !! Its been awhile since I have been in the gaming mood ~ So I am rusty when playing games ! haha my hand/eye coordination could use some work! haha ~

ALSO! I can finally get back into drawing some art too! Whoot hopefully I can get that started!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You are awesome! ♡ Congratulations! You are awesome! ♡ Congratulations! You are awesome! ♡ Congratulations! You are awesome! ♡ Congratulations! You are awesome! ♡ Congratulations! You are awesome! ♡ Congratulations! You are awesome! ♡ Congratulations! You are awesome! ♡ Congratulations! You are awesome! ♡ Congratulations! You are awesome! ♡ Congratulations! You are awesome! ♡ Congratulations! You are awesome! ♡ Congratulations! You are awesome! ♡ Congratulations! You are awesome! ♡ Congratulations! You are awesome! ♡ Congratulations! You are awesome! ♡ Congratulations! You are awesome! ♡ Congratulations! You are awesome! ♡ Congratulations! You are awesome! ♡ Congratulations! You are awesome! ♡ Congratulations! You are awesome! ♡ Congratulations! You are awesome! ♡ Congratulations! You are awesome! ♡ Congratulations! You are awesome! ♡ Congratulations! You are awesome! ♡ Congratulations! You are awesome! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SENCHI ;A;/ <3 !!! YOU SWEETIE YOU!

      Delete
  2. OMG CONGRATULATIONS DR.TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!! I KNEW YOU WOULD MAKE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT YOU'RE EXTREMELY SMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME CAPTAIN DR. TSU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry for the really late notice! But CONGRATULAITONS SUPER DUPER TSUPER CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

    *GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMP* <333333333333333

    ReplyDelete