Friday, April 5, 2013

Many Thanks !

I want to give out thanks to all of my friends who have volunteered to become my patient! I really appreciate your help and that I am honored to be able to help you as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But most thanks to Ryuna ! You are truly a trooper. Not only did you wake up at 5am with me, and go to school with me, you became my patient and sat in my dental chair for OVER 8 hours... that takes ... a LOT of guts. Not many people would do that, and for that I am truly grateful. Not only did you spent the whole day on the dental chair with me, you were also patient and understanding when "that incident" happend. I think because you were with me, I passed all my tests on you! Thank you thank you so much Ryuna.  I am truly blessed to have you as one of my best friends!

Xandra and Jiyu !
I haven't drawn in so freakin long, it took me forever just to get this sketch down! haha. But here is Xandra (Ryuna's One Piece OC and Jiyu ! My OP OC! haha ) We are just doing what our men are doing :P

Smoker and Law ! haha

4 comments:

  1. *loves your drawing* ^__^ (I'm sure Ryuna-san loves it too ^__~**)

    Congrats congrats congrats for passing everything ^__^ //

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the drawing! It's so silly XD totally us lol. Dude I told you, you'd do a good job! (: I have to THANK YOU for caring and taking care of my teeth and witness all that nasty gunk in my mouth XD; lol you're gonna get better and better I just know it! Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;u; Thank you so much my love! You give me so much confidence to work harder and become better! Thank you so much! I love you and will be nothing without you :]

      Delete