Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Finally! @_@

I have finally finished a proper profile art of my One Piece OC- Jackal Jiyu ! I am pretty happy on how it turned out considering me not being able to draw anything for a very long time! After this, I want to draw tons more art of her with other OP OC's of my friends! Also with Law! I was even thinking of writing up a back story for her! :D So please look forward to it! But first , introducing Jackal Jiyu of the Heart Pirates!


Name: Jackal Jiyu 
Age:
25
Height: ~ 5’3 (5’6 with heels)
Power: Cura Cura Fruit (sounds like Killer Killer)
                -  Her devil fruit power is the ability of biological manipulation which allows her to both restore life or take it on a whim. She has the power to manipulate on a genetic level which she uses to mainly heal wounds. She needs to have direct contact with those she wishes to heal or hurt. She has received in depth knowledge on human anatomy and greater understanding of the inner workings of the human body. She can heal and even re-grow tissues and even organs. She can also use this ability to also destroy the human body. She mainly uses martial arts to directly destroy muscle tissues of her opponents and even cause their tissues to die.
Fighting Style: Martial arts            
Likes: Trafalgar Law <3 , Wabo (her pet assistant), The Heart Pirates, Xandra, Juniper, Emporio Ivankov, Syringes
Dislike: showing too much skin
Hobbies: Meditating, Reading Medical books, Shopping, Drinking with friends, Sneaking into Law’s bed <3 ,  Causing mischief with Wabo, Xandra, and Juniper, Collecting Syringes
Accessories: Headband, Face mask, Goggles
Personality: Fun,  Carefree, Curious, Kind, Polite, Obedient, Adventurous

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! (: I look forward to seeing more drawings in the future ;D I especially like her fruit name "Cura Cura" totally does sound like "Killer Killer" hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ryuna! The name came to me when I was in the shower. haha XD !

      Delete
  2. oh my giddy aunt, why is this not in the real One Piece manga + anime!!! she's just too good ~ I love her powers!!

    it's just... I'm AFRAID... of SYRINGES!!!!!!!!!!! ^O^*******

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha IKR?! That would be so great if she was real T^T/ ! haha. Thank you so much Senchi! :D hehe!

      Ah, yea a lot of people are afraid of syringes, but trust me, once you own one *A* its soooo niceee and shineeyyy!!

      I am actually learning anesthesia in May :D ! Going to be injecting each other for practice (I know.. sounds wrong) But we gotta practice before we can do it on patients XD !

      Delete