Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Closing April

Another post! Why? Its because it is the last day of April ! haha. Since the year started, it looked like I made the same number of post as the month number date! haha ! January =1 , Feb = 2 , March = 3, and realized April didn't have 4 yet ! LOL. So for the sake of posting 4 (even on the last day) ! haha ~

BUT YES! I have 2 more finals to go ! Then afterwards, I have plans of srsly going to Disneyland 3 days in a row. Haha... +A+9 I deserve it. LOL!
----------------

A rough sketchy sketch of Jiyu and Xandra (Ryuna's OP OC)! :D I can't wait to draw more!
------------------

Also, been kind of starting to develop a liking crush on this dude from Amnesia. (Although he only had 1 freakin episode, he still rocked it. LOL ) XD Wish I could find the game in English! >n> !

Kento from Amnesia
-----------------
Guilty Crown (Finished!)
Next anime... hmmm!!

2 comments:

  1. Araaa I wish I could go to Disneyland with you!!! Therefore, I'm counting on you to have enough fun for TWO people okay? ^_________^

    Good heavens but that -is- a handsome young man ^O^; I wonder, does your dentist father in law know that you are *perusing the menu while on a diet* ^O^***

    For sure I know you will rock your last two finals like Kento-san rocked his ep ~ YOU CAN DO IT TSUCCHI!!!!! ^__^ //

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *KIDNAPS YOU TO GO WITH ME*!!! hahaha XD I will Senchi +A+9 !! For you, I will haha!!

      IKR?! So handsomes. One of my type of guys. haha XD The nerdy guys. hahaha. OMG!! Dentist father in law. He must hire me +A+b!! haha

      Delete