Monday, April 29, 2013

Survive

It has been about a week since I .. well, fell apart. haha. But thanks to my wonderful friends for their encouragement, support, strength, and love that I can smile and laugh again. I want to thank all of you guys for being there for me when  I am broken. Its truly like they said, "Its not about who broke and hurt you, its about the people who made you smile again." You know who you are, ;] Thank you guys so much,  I am truly blessed to have such great friends like you guys. Thank you. Because of you guys, I am going to fight and survive! There will be times when I will feel weak and emotional, please bare with me ><! Thank you thank you, thank you guys.

A quote Tori gave me that is spot on. I will do my best to be strong for myself.

Anime watched in the past week: (I've been on a spree bc of finals.. XD)
Tiger & Bunny (Finished)
Blood-C (Finished)
Amnesia (Finished)
Accel World (Finish)
Guilty Crown (Currently watching, ep. 8)

2 comments:

  1. BEST QUOTE EVER. *saves it for myself*

    Super wish I coulda been there for you Tsucchi ~ it comforts me so much to know you have the best ever support system there!!

    They're showing Tiger and Bunny here; I think they featured it on gaia too ~ how is it? Wish I had time to watch anime, my to-watch list is super backlogged (like for about four years' worth LOL)

    You are one of the strongest people I know ~ stronger than Hulk, stronger than Thor, stronger than Beast, stronger than Strong Guy, stonger than Supes, stronger than Bilbo frickin Baggins ~ love to you, Tsucchi ^__^**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! You dork. Yea. That quote is like.. spot on. haha. I just have to keep reminding myself. And I truly believe a part of this is karma coming back to me, and also, things are meant to happen for a reason.
      If something closes or breaks on you, it leaves room for something new or better to come in. Something like that I suppose. Who knows. XD

      OH! YES! Tiger and Bunny is good! Its fun to watch haha XD !

      LMAO! I loled when I read the Bilbo frickin Baggins. haha XD ! Too funny.

      OMG AND GUESS WHAT SENCHI!!!! Chris Evan's dad is a DENTIST!! I MUST WORK FOR HIM!!! ITS DESTINY!!

      Delete