Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Anesthesia!

My first day of Anesthesia was pretty awesome! haha. I was nervous and scared at first, but when it came down to it. I was really excited and calm! I really wanted to learn how to do it, and how to do it safely! Overall for my first time, I think I didn't do a bad job! I didn't hurt my classmate that much and she didn't hurt me either! It was fun getting numb ! LOL! Its going to be like this all semester XD haha!

My baby <3
Anime finished!

Cuticle_Tantei_Inaba   (It's so funny random XD)
Darker Than Black Gaiden  (The middle series before Darker than Black 2. They should have just ended it with this.. DTB2 sucked.. =-=)
Anime still Continuing/Watching/Will watch when its done:
Karneval
(Has all my fav voice actors <3 !! Hotchaaaa <3 )
Devil Survivor 2
(Will watch when its done +A+b)
~~~~~

GAHH I still have so much art I need to finish T^T/ Hopefully I can work on it this weekend!

4 comments:

  1. So much anime to watch! LOL you're totally on a roll XD it's totally a good way for you to relieve your stress. You know mine is by watching random shat load of tv dramas, movies, and re-runs of old stuff XD

    I like your Syringe! May I see it one of these days so I can get awesome drawing reference to draw Jiyu's syringe :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea! The Clash of the Titans will also be the next one I am going to watch for sure! haha XD !

      I also can't wait to watch the tv dramas! haha so exciting !

      OH! I can bring the Syringe home during the summer for you to see! :D hehe! I love my baby! I haven't thought of a name for it yet XD I have 2 of them! :D

      Delete
  2. As long as you're the one holding the syringe I won't be -that- scared ~ you're the only one I know who can make a syringe look good (I know, I saw your pic ^__~**)

    *watches anime vicariously through you* ^__^ /

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I freakin love my syringes! <3 My babies!! hehehe.

      Delete