Monday, May 27, 2013

Moving along ~

I just realized I haven't made the amount of posts I wanted to do for each month yet! Been so busy ! There have been so many events lately! haha XD !  Been meeting a lot of new friends and totally having a great time! I am very grateful to have met such great new friends, and I hope to continue to have more fun with them! haha +A+b Slowly moving along with myself haha ~ ;]

White Cat: Kisssshh?
Dark Cat: er..maybe..no, I'm shy.

Also!! ~ Congrats Pengen again for graduating! You are finally going to become a teacher !! +A+ ooot!

~~~~

More shows added to my list of things I need to watch: 
Attack on Titan (waiting for mroe episodes to come out)
Once Upon a Time (really good so far! :D )
Maoyu
Arata the Legend

~~~~~~

 OH! A cute one shot manga chapter about a love story btw a chubby girl and a short guy :D Its cute. haha

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/shorty_and_chubby_are_in_love_so_what/c001/2.html

Its cliche but interesting combo ;D !
-----------------

Random Fact: Theres this new laser surgery that can actually "scrape" off the brown color layer of your eye and reveal your blue eyes beneath !!  Its still new, I think there still needs to be studies done, but so far, it has been safe.

http://hugelol.com/lol/128433  <-- pix !
----------

mmmm <3 Sinbad for meeee <3 !! Ahhh <3 I love him =u= !!



4 comments:

  1. ...Dude. I don't remember sending you that Sinbad picture D: hahaha XD; I must have looked through so many that it slipped my mind, but it is very sexy lol.

    Try to finish watching Once Upon a Time when you get a chance :D it is my favorite American TV drama for the time being hehe.

    I hope you're feeling better (: things change and will get better at its pace and at the right time. You will do fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! You send me so much to kill me XD ! haha <3 !! Sinbaddy indeed >u< yums! haha

      Yea! I can't wait to watch more!! +A+9 SOON!!

      Delete
  2. Good heavens what a handsome young man LOL ^O^*************************

    *DIES* from the uber cuteness of white kitty ^O^*************************

    I miss you so much, and think of you often ~ you know that, right?

    You inspire me and you're the absolute best ~ but then you knew that too ^___~

    Chillax when you can all right? Don't work too hard ~ and give the white kitty and cuddle for me ^_____^****************

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! Sinbad is so... *drools* haha XD! he is super charismatic <3 ! haha.

      I miss you too Senchi! I can't wait when you have more time so we can chat more!

      Delete