Saturday, May 4, 2013

May the 4th be with you!

Happy Star Wars day! haha XD ! I have no idea how it started, but it works! :D

Anywho ~ Update: I passed my classes (almost barely)! ONTO ANESTHESIA CLASS! I can't wait  ! We start off practicing by injecting each other. haha Its going to be great +A+9 !!! FINALLY GET TO USE MY NEEDLES!!! <3 ohh yessss <3 !!

~~~~~~~

OH! Art I have been working on! Me and Ryuna's One Piece OC in Dancer outfit! :D What they would wear if they were at Alabasta/Magi anime. Inspired by the anime Magi !!  This is just the outline sketch ! Onto coloring! :D

Xandra & Jiyu
---------------

Anime just finished this week: ( I am seriously on a roll  haha XD )
Magi
The Unlimited Hyoubu Kyosuke
Petshop of Horrors
Brave 10
Currently Watching: Cuticle Tantei Inaba

2 comments:

  1. It's really cute I love the line art so far :D hehe and I love how Jiyu's pants are poofy like Aladdin's is in Magi and Disney Aladdin hehe! Can't wait to see the final product XD You will definitely finish it quicker than my Modern OC OP drawing right now *fail sauce* lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Happy Star Wars Day ^__^ I'm glad you are chillaxing with anime after all your hard work ^__^ Congrats for passing your finals (was there ever any doubt ^__~)~ and best of luck with your anesthesia class *shivers* and your lovely lovely art ^O^***

    ReplyDelete