Thursday, May 30, 2013

Time is going by too fast

Oh my goodness, time is srsly going by so fast. School is zooming by, and now. I am a SENIOR dental hygiene student! That is so crazy! It was just the other day when I am a mere newly noob junior haha. It is a huge step! But lets just hope I will pass this anesthesia class and research class in order to start the senior year! *fingers crossed* !! >_<!
I am really glad that time is going by fast ~ If it were any slower, I think I would rot. haha XD;; ! ANYWHO!  One more post for May! +A+9

Also! Lately I have been so snappy ish. I really do appologize for my behavior. I really don't know whats gotten into me.I think the stress is getting to me. ><! ... sigh.. BUT THIS MOOD WILL CHANGE! I really also think I need more sleep ><!

I laughed harder than I should with this XD !! haha, I hope you guys can read it! haha XD


2 comments:

  1. Super congrats that you are now a senior my Tsucchi ^__^** It's amazing how fast flies desho? I'm super super proud of you ^__^ /

    And ~ love love love the haircuts ^__^**

    Take it easy okay? Snappy is a symptom of stress ~ yesh, sleep cures all ^__~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been fast! ahhh.. I am glad it is and not glad! I am so not ready to be a Senior. I hope I make it to the fall after this session T^T/ !

      Delete