Monday, July 29, 2013

Universe likes to balance itself

From one amazing day, to another day of hell !

On the 27th ~ My wonderful friends took me out to a magnificent birthday! Everything was amazing!!! *A* Thank you so much Ryuna, Tori, and Pengen for planning such an amazing birthday for me. The whole day totally blew my mind!!! :D

The mountain of treasure I received!! I love everything!
On the 28th ~ I lost it. My mind just.. snapped. All I can do now.. is pray and pray. Muster up all the courage I can.. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its just amazes how the universe loves to balance itself out. Almost immediately... But one day of true complete happiness, to another day of grueish hell... ~ Ohhhh Buddha, how you amaze me. 

My precious precious princess... who always brings a smile to my face and heart. <3

3 comments:

  1. the good thing about this post is it focuses on -good- stuff ~ like the treasure ^_^** and deebo ^__^***

    it's good to remember balance ~ yes, there is bad stuff, definitely ~ but, there is also -good- stuff, definitely ~ let's not lose sight of the good stuff ~ because there -is-. GOOD STUFF ^_^**

    love to you, my Tsucchi ~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello pirate, how are you doing? :) -iss

    ReplyDelete