Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My plate is full !!

 Goodness... Just when I thought I would have free time, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING I HAVE TO DO!! Its madness!! D: I seem to never catch a real break! I always have errands to run D: ! But anywho!! Been about a week + ? since I have last blog! So going to do a quickeroo one, theres a lot to catch up on!

Yang in her alternative outfit !! <3  LOVE IT!! RWBY Vol 2. Ep 4... I DIED <3 !! I love Yang forever! *A* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First of all ~~ SENCHI! I am so sorry I missed your Birthday =[ ! It was definitely NOT intentional. I srsly have soo many things on my plate right now, You have no idea, but I know you understand, and I am extremely greatful for it!  I drew a lil gift for you D: ! Its not as good as I used to be, I haven't drawn anything in AGESSSSS.. like ... forever. AND especially on this new photoshop my friend installed for me. I am still getting used to using it and learning how to use it D: So bare with me!

Sorry its so rusty ><!! I havnt drawn in forever!! But I hope you like it! It was one of your Gaia Avatars that I really liked :D ! haha!  I hope you like it ><! I know its not much... >< But you mean the world to me! :D Happy Belated Birthday Senchi!
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

I am not going to go over all the crap I have been through, so lets just go with awesome pictures I took today with Tori ~~ :D Whoot! We had a wonderful day outing running errands, but having fun at the end of the day :] !

A bunch of make up stuff I got for my birthday from my darling friend Kitsune !! So many things to use for eye shadow, blush, and brows!!! THank you! 
Some chocolate goodies I got for my mom and me. Its her favoties along with some new Tsum Tsums that just came in! :D I got Chesire for myself <3 !! The White Rabbit and Mare Hare is for Ryuna, and Mickey is Tori's. Stitch is for Andy! 
Even Selena likes Chesire :D ! 
Catwoman had a great tea break with Lightning sharing some chocolate :D ! 
Chesire likes mini Catwoman too :] 

1 comment:

  1. Meow I'm still really sorry I told you ~ and, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the drawing you made ~ super love super love ~ super sorry ~ super thank you!! And you know I understand ~ always! Omg, you are one of the hardest working people I know!! Omg omg Tsucchi ~ super love super thank you so much!!!

    And I really love it when you make those little photo comics x narratives ^o^*** Nobody does that as well as you ^o^*** One time make one with ponies!! heh heh heh *makes shameless request* LOL ~ one time let's have green tea (and milk ~ do you like milk?) together!! (cos Shizen-chan likes milk ^O^***) ~

    YOU. ARE. THE BEST. Even if you have THREE PLATES, and they're all full, I know that's no no no no no NO match for you!! I'm happy you have time to chillax a little with your friends, and we'll want to see a photo of you with all that gorgeous make up on ^O~** Love to you Tsucchi <( ^-^ <)

    ReplyDelete