Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Update update!!

Haha~ It seems like I am so busy the past 2 weeks. August just approached, and I already have done so much! I'll def blog more once my 3rd and final exam is done! (which is on Thurs) Ahhh!! Wish me luck!! Its about Law and Ethics. Which is actually hard for me too because a lot of the wordings are always complicated for me D: ! I misunderstand a lot of things ><! But anywho!!!  Lets update!
*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Yang from RWBY (my fave) 
*~ CELEBRATE!! I passed my state boards!! I havn't had the time to officially announce it, but WHOOOT!!  I am almost licensed and ready to work!! One more test and then BAM! I can finally work! haha ~ Well I have to find a job first, but I already got word for another interview! So gotta get that license first! ALMOST THERE!! ;A;9

*~ 8/8/14-  Had dinner with my friend Ying before he moves back up North (forever). Ima miss him so much!! Hes such a dear friend to me. We always connect even after not seeing each other for so long. I will terribly miss him. Hopefully I will get a chance to visit him up north! But for now, Congrats Ying on behing a successful PHD !! hahaa~ You are always a genius in my eyes :] !! I wish you the best of luck forever and you WILL see me again! haha// Also got him to play Tsum Tsum! Bwahaha!!

*~ 8/9/14 WATCHED GUARDIAN OF THE GALAXIES!!!
I freakin LOVED it !!! Marvel never cease to amaze me! I didn't know what to expect and the movie definitely blew my mind. haha! I laughed so hard. I love all the characters! hahaha I love how they are like a family XD haha!! Too funny!! My favs are definitely Rocket and Groot  !! haha~ But all of them together is awesome!! haha DEFINITELY watch it. :] Trust me!

*~  8/10/14- Went to the OC Fair !!  It was toooooooooo hotttt. Thank goodness I brought a hat and also kept applying sun block. I get burnt so easily :[ !  Saw this really crazy awesome artist !!
Art by Laurie Hassold
I think she uses some bone-like items, and plants to create, and some other materials I forgot. But her work is AMAZING!!! :D

*~ 8/11/14- Watched TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!
My fave is and always has been Raphael ! <3 But I love them all together as well! 
Lets just say, the only thing I liked about the movie, are the turtle scenes. There weren't too many of them, but good amount I guess. They were awesome! And I think they did pretty ok for Shredder too. But.. ohh myy god... I really hated Megan Fox.. she is TERRIBLE... goodness =-= !! She ruined the movie for sure. A terrible April. But anywho~~ The turtles rocked though :D ! haha ~  I think they looked pretty cool despite of what people saying how they like the classic turtles. I liked them both. You have to keep in mind, that the new day and age, this look is more appealing to kids. haha~ :D

*~ Another side note ~ RIP Robin Williams.
 You have always been one of my most favorite actors who have brought laughter to my life. You will always be remembered. O Captain, my Captain!! Rest in peace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plans after my exam (that hopefully I pass)
~ Work on RWBY OC, art.
~ Play some games!
~ Organize laptop files
~ Have fun taking pictures of my figures
~ Universal Studios
~ Need to buy new shoes... (they are dying D: )
~ Get a bloody hair cut, my hairs a mess!


1 comment:

  1. I knew you were really busy ~ so I forgive you for missing my birthday and my opening LOL jk jk //shot!

    But I'm glad you told me you passed your second boards!! I was really praying for it ^__^ I'm still so happy and really proud of you!! ^____^ // BEST OF LUCK for your exams on Thursday and I will continue to pray for your success ^__^ //

    Haven't had a chance to guardians of the galaxy yet; i wonder if it's still showing since it's been out here for like forever ~ it must THAT good, since this one girl who I thought was my friend, I invited her to my exhibit, and she said why are you inviting me when you know we have work ~ and then what do you know ~ on the day / the afternoon my exhibit opened / my birthday, she's all "i'm going to watch guardians of the galaxy like right now" ~ so it must be that good that she would prefer to go see it (which she can see like any time) instead of my show (which was only opening that one day) ha ha

    Same same ~ I like Raphael the best too ^_^ And I am also not a fan at all of megan fox, so sorry ~ I remember I liked the live action movie that came out back in the 90s ~ so I don't feel like I need to see another one (especially since it's Michael Bay, who ruins everything I loved back in the 80s ha ha ha ha) ~ I mean i get that you have to update things so the kids this day and age will get it? But sometimes, it's too far removed / too different from the original already ~ but hey, i didn't see the new TMNT so, I can't really say anything ha ha ~

    And I also love artists who make things out of organic materials ~ I very much liked the piece you posted up there ~

    And yeah, I grew up on Robin Williams too ~ I can still remember seeing him in Mork and Mindy on TV when I was very small (waaaaay before your time / you were so not born yet ha ha) ~ I hope he has finally found the peace he was looking for ~

    Ja ~ been missing you a lot!! Best of luck for tomorrow!! And hope to see you more often afterwards ^__^ You will make a FANFABUTASTIC RDH!!! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete