Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Busy busy one day after another !! So much good food!

Goodness, I have been so busy with events this weekend! It was one right after another, I didn't have time to blog or do anything because I would get too tired to do anything by the time I got home! @A@!
So today's update will start from the Friday (8/1/14)- Sunday (8/3/14) ~ I am going to skip Monday, since it was a terrible day =~=;;

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

FRIDAY: ~~ The Wedding
~ My first Armenian wedding, and man oh man, it was a blast!! It was very extravagant! It was sooo fancyy... mann.. O_O! I felt so underdressed haha XD  Right when you entered there was a live violinist playing, people walking around serving auderves, (can't spell),then when we went to our table, the appetizers were all laid out already.  It was all healthy fancy foods too! There were so many appetizers, when the main dish came out, everyone was pretty much full already! We didn't even get to see dessert! haha ~ I had a couple of drinks too, Hennessy... ohh man... good stuff :D ! Love it!   The music was sooo awesome! Armenian music totally rocks haha. It was great dancing music. It was like a nightclub !! Congrats to my awesome Fluorider classmate/family, Zhozeph and his beautiful new wife Vanuhi !!!  Thank you for inviting me :D
Appetizers...!!! 
Still the appetizer...!!
The live violinist! 

SATURDAY:  ~~ Plate by Plate !
 The event I mentioned before! Where a whole mess of expensive 5 star restaurants come and introduce some of their fantastic foods and try to compete with each other.  All I can say... was this years Plate by Plate wasn't as good as last years. Last years had more varieties. But this year it wasn't too bad either. They had more sashimi type of foods, bread spreads, pork belly, less beers, but either way, everything was still pretty good ~ :]  The place was at an automobile museum ! So that made it double the fancy! haha~ Check out some of the foods!  I won't post all the pix, there are too many. haha


SUNDAY: ~~ #Happiest place on earth
~ Yeaaa.. you can guess where I was at :P
Tsum tsum's are in! :D 
Also ~ what was so great, was that I was wearing my Yang tshirt (From RWBY ~ Which is the series where my new OC will be coming from, wink winkkk) And so these kids from UTAH Recognized my RWBY Yang tshirt, and approached me all excited and we just started to fangirl/boy it out! haha ~ They were soo sweet, We totally hit it off, and were just excitedly talking about RWBY haha~  Then towards the end of the day, I ran into them again. It was fate! These kids are so cute! They gave me their email, so maybe we have become new penpals :D !
RWBY fans gotta stick together~ :D 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. You sure had a busy weekend Tsucchi ^_^ I'm glad you had fun (skipping Monday, which is always a horrible day) ~ I'm pretty sure we're allowed to go to Armenian Mass; I'm pretty sure that's the one I went to one in Greece a bajillion years ago; the service is really impressive ^_^ And I'm glad you enjoyed plate by plate ^_^ Ahhh ~ if you should ever come here, I DEF know where to take you ^__~ d (diets be danged! *in heaven there is no food, that's why we eat it here* ^O^***) (anyway you are fit and trim by default, and, you exercise x work hard x move around a lot ^_~ d) And I'm happy you met some nice new friends ~ ah they are lucky to have met you ^_~**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Thankies so much Senchi!! You are too sweet hahaha!

      Dont worry! My diet is going well! hahaha

      Delete