Monday, August 25, 2014

Gifts galore !

Things are going ... somewhat smoothly? I am not too sure. haha ` I haven't been feeling too well lately D: ! A little sick, gets dizzy here and there. Gahhh.. But I'll be ok! Its just tiring.. body has been slowing down. Also, a lot of irritating things happening lately. Some people... are just sooo freakin irritating... !! GAHhh.. my blood boils just thinking about it. Gonna go jump kick things and omega punch them to the moon. BUT LETS GO TALK TO SOMETHING DIFFERENT! ~!
~~~
I wanted to share some gifts I got from my buddies :D !

I got YANG from Tori !!! <3 Thank youuuu !  *A*
Ryuna got me the mini Kitty and the Itty Bitty CAPTAIN!! <3 :D He is going in my car! whooot! 
AWESOME GIFTS FROM JAPAN from Bear !!! <3 I love everything!!! Thank you Bearkins <3 !!
Finally got my derpy Perry Tsumtsum!! My boyyy <3 !! hahaha. And Oswald Tsumtsum! Mickey's brother haha. 
They are not all mine, just the kitty at the end :] ! But they all represent each of my friends! haha 
One of my fav gift from Bear, A little locket she got from a One Piece GACHA !! I DIEDDD!! I loves it! She told me she tried so hard to get LAW !~ I loveee ittt !! THANK YOU BEAR !! *A* !!! I love him !

/*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*\

There was restaurant week this week !! haha ~ We chosed to go eat at Season's 52 !! Had a 5 course meal ! Sooo much food ! 
First was 3 trays for flatbread ~ soup and salad. Then comes the entres:
The salmon !! Sooo delish! Melts in your mouth <3 !! I love salmon ! My absolute fav. fish! 
The honey glazed scallops !! So delish too! 
The dessert tray! Everyone gets to pick one to have :] ! I wish to try them all one day! 

2 comments:

  1. That's the spirit Tsucchi! It's good to focus on the positive things ~ in the end when you look back (particularly with this blog) you will have forgotten all the bad stuff / the bad stuff gets strained / filtered out and only the happy memories are left! OMGGGG YOUR CAP PLUSHIE!!!! *DIES* and your *group shot with your friends* ^___^*** The little kitty at the end suits you so well ^___^** I bet you will wear that locket everywhere now hee hee ~ and ooops ~ so much for your diet ha haha ha jk jk jk ~ am glad you are having fun Tsucchi ~ always keep your chin up and see the sunny side of things okay? *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try! Thanks Senchi >< !!
      RIGHT?!?! CAPTAIN ITTYBITTY is finally out! haha XD !

      I want to wear that locket or put it somewhere!! I love it so much! I swear when I visit Japan, I;ll be deadass poor bc I would want to buy everything. LOL!

      Diet is going pretty ok. haha~ I am still cutting back on a lot !! I lost some weight! The pants I couldn't fit during spring fits me again! Whooot!

      Delete