Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Senchi !

August 7th ~ (Its August 6th here in the states but I think its August 7th for you :D ! hehe ) !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SENCHI !!! <3 !! 

For my Senchi!! Happy birthday!!
I hope you like the drawing for you Senchi!! :D Its a bit messy bc I havn't colored in a long time D: ! I hope its ok! T^T! haha ~ Its one of our Tinierme outifts that I really liked and we were matching! hehe XD ! <3 ! I hope you have a fantastic birthday filled with love, laughter, and fabtacular memories :D ! You are my sweet sweet friend ~ <3 I wish I could write you a story like you did for me, but I suck at writing, so that was a fail OAO!!! I hope the drawing will be good enough ;u; !!! <3 I love you!!! Have a fabulous birthday <3 !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you Ryuna for accompanying me to go to Pasadena today :D It was very sweet of you! Pasadena.. you disappointed me today though T^T! Apparently I am not done with my paperwork yet... ONE MORE COLUMN to fill out on my medical papers =A=;;; I'm not sure if I am supposed to too.. cuz it says "If POSITIVE reaction.. write the range" But I am not positive.. so I have no idea what to do =A=;; !! AND FINANCIAL AID PEOPLE!!! *strangles them* =-=;;; ~~~ I have to return soon to finish up my papers!

-----------------------------


NOW TO SHOW OFF SOME MORE OF MY STUFFS! Mostly gifts I got from Ryuna and Carly ~ LOL <3

Lord of the Rings Lego <3 !

Gandalf the Grey !! My absolute favorite character in LOTR !! Hes so handsome <3
Deebo is chasing them!!!!!
Gandalf: FASTER FROTO!!!
Froto: OAO !!! AHHHhh!!
Deebo: Meeerowwww!!~~ (You guys arn't going anywhere!)
Not to worry guys~ They got away safely ;] !
BATMAN LEGO PLAYSET WITH CATWOMAN <3 !!!
Batman with a jetpack and cute baterangs!  :D
Catwoman ~ <3 ! I love her! She is every definition of a strong woman <3
A teeth capsule !! <3 I love it ~ <3 I will be the envy among my dental classmates XD
A wonderful gift from Carly ! <3 !!!!
Introducing Larkance Teethmothy Smith! Lark for short :D
----------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. The drawing is so cute! I hope your friend likes it :D you did a wonderful job! I should get back to drawing, but I always take forever because I am so nit picky with my stuff X( curses! LOL

    No problem with going to Pasadena with you :D I'm sorry that your paperworks isn't complete, and that there was some problem with the financial aid stuff -_- hang in there and try not to stress too much.

    Your toys are awesome LOL I still find it hilarious how much you love Gandalf! HAHA XD awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ryuna! It was kinda messy but I am slowly getting the hang of things again :D ! hehe ~ <3

      Its ok ! I will solve this problem! Slowly get things done! hehe. I need to look up books soon before school starts OAO!! haha XD

      GANDALFFFF <3 !! Hes so.. COOL! *A*

      Delete
  2. I SUPER LOVE YOUR DRAWING TSUCCHI ~ I immediately stuck it on my tumblr ^________^**** Super super super super LOVE ~ super super super THANK YOU!!!!

    Ara!!! I super love your LOTR lego!!! I'm sure I already told you but LOTR is like a religion in our house ~ my mom read the books growing up and now my second legal name (as in in my passport, driver's licence etc) is Arwen 0_0) ~ I was waiting for Gandalf to tell Deebo she shall not pass!!!!

    Lovey lovey the fuzzy sharkey too ^__^**

    And the batwings remind me of the wings he had in the Superman / Batman movie (it came out a little bit after Mask of the Phantasm so maybe you don't remember it either?) ~ when Joker saw him he said "ooh someone has propulsion envy" (because Supes was in the movie too looooooool love that movie too ~)

    Meowowowowow I hope you get your school paperwork sorted out soon ~ will there never be an end to those medical thingers T__T I also super super hope you get the financial aid ~ maybe with your super grades you can get some sort of grant or scholarship? I know the schools there often have for deserving students? I can think of no one more deserving than you ~

    *GLOMPS YOU!!!* I just had one of the worst ever birthday nights but even you're like a bajillion miles away you really super super super helped to make my birthday super super special!!! Super love you!!! THANK YOU!!! ^____^****

    ReplyDelete