Monday, August 20, 2012

Overload of things to do!

GAHH!! There have been so many things going on. Slowly getting things done. Slowly, but surely! haha XD There is just too much to type with such drama that can be skipped ~ I got a lot of things done for school today! I am quite proud of myself! haha XD ! So proud, I rewarded myself with a few more One Piece items! haha xD ~ Also getting some things ready for 2ne1 concert this Friday! Can't wait!

Some things on my mind ~ not in any order~
1. School preperations and money
2. Friends
3. Getting all my materials ready for 2ne1 concert ~ ;D
4. Excited for sleep over on Saturday!
5. Drawing/ One Piece!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trafalgar Law~ <3 !! I found him when we went shopping and I spontaenously got him... OF COURSE! +A+b he was the last one to!!! LUCKY!! +A+b <3 ! My Law collection grows >:] !
Got Perona from the random boxes! haha XD I like  her! Her powers is cool and she proves that even with silly eyes, she can still be pretty ;D hehe!
I made a Lego of myself! haha XD ! Ryuna, Pengen, Bear and I took some fun time at the lego store and made our lil selves! haha XD ! I am a doctor/scientist kinda gal ;D hehe! SEe my chemical stains? HAHA XD ! AND I HAVE THIS AWESOME SAW!! +A+9 !! or.. an oversized Pizza Cutter! haha Thank you Ryuna so much for this! hehe XD I put myself next to Captain <3

9 comments:

  1. YAY FOR KNICK KNACKS! They are the glitter in life that makes you smile (: LOL XD well to me at least! LMAO. I am glad you got most of your school stuff done! :D Yeah so much stuff going on but you can do it!! AND DUDE No problem for the lego, thank you for lunch!!!! I treat you next time :D

    I am excited for sleepover too XD can't wait I hope it'll ease a lot of our minds and worries and whatever it is going on for each of us. I am also excited for you to go to 2ne1 concert! I would like to do your hair and makeup if you don't mind plus I want to see you in your awesome new clothes ;D hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SRS! I love knick knacks! They cheer me up so much XD hehe ! <3 NO! you no treat me silly pants! haha XD !

      OOOTT SLEEP OVER!!!!! +A+9 !! Thank you again for volunteering to do my make up and hair *u* that is too sweet of you!!! *dies* XD hahhaa!!

      Delete
  2. *yonks pizza cutter chainsaw and put it on stormtrooper lego* hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOOO!!! NOT MY PIZZACUTTER CHAINSAWWW!!!! ;A;/ !!!! Hahaha XD When we go back to the lego store, lets make one for you :D hehe!

      Delete
  3. Gaaah me ish afraid of your chain saw *is feeling a mad scientist vibe* ~

    It's GOOD to reward yourself once in a while ~ I can't think of anyoe who deserves it more than you!!

    I'm so glad you have a lot of fun things coming up like the sleepover and the concert ~ you definitely could use a break!! Have fun my Tsucchi ^__^***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! YES!! My mad scientist doctor outfit +A+b !! hehe I LOVES IT! haha XD It goes well with my One Piece OC XD hehe!

      Thankies! Srsly.. a break before school... would be brilliant XD haha! I am so scared of school T^T

      Delete
  4. aww jiee <3 the adorkable things you do.
    HAHAHAHA~ like always ^O^ i wish you the best of luck~
    *poofs*

    ReplyDelete