Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A new challenge ~~

So its finally August, and I have decided to be Pescetarian (? spelling)/ Vegetarian for the whole month. I will be able to eat eggs and fish ~ haha but no cows, pork, chicken ! Why do you ask? Its just a sort of "Thank you Buddha for helping me get accepted into DH program" ~ Kinda thing :] ! And it may  help with my chubbiness! So yea! Day1, not so bad! haha xD I do get hungry earlier, but thats ok ! Hopefully this will help me out towards the end of the month and I will be ok :D haha ~ I am actually excited!  XD hehe ! Anywho~~   I am actually feeling super stressed out right now due to the bills of school and prices of the things I need to get for school... It .. is srsly.. ridiculous... I am stressing out so much. I am breaking out and feeling sick... ._. !! Basically... no fun for me for a long long longgg time. I need to save up for my books .. which is $750 total.. for USED books. If I can't find the used books, it would be about 980$  for books ;\ .. sigh...... and this is not including my class fee, and my equiptment fees... OTZ !!! *dies*

Anywho~ heres Deebo in her August dress to cheer me up <3

4 comments:

  1. pescetarian is just eating fish right? wow you're already so sexy ~ that will make you uber duber hot!!!

    yeah books are really expensive T__T i hope you'll be able to find good second hands for all the titles you need ~ anyways i know you work really hard so things are going to work out somehow ~ you just hang in there!!

    *hugs you*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea ~ Just eating fishies! hehe ~ But I will try to limit that as well ~ :D hehe

      OMG srsly... Guuhh... Yea.. I am lookin around for cheap books... so far.. Gahh.. :\ ! Iono. I'll do my best! ;]

      Delete
  2. I believe you can do it! :D It'll be easy for you so no worries! You don't eat that much anyways only when its there for you to eat other than that you normally would choose tofu or fish over anything else. Unless the meat is their specialty. You can have sushi, vegetarian food, souplantation, and so much more! SO don't worry! I BELIEVE IN YOU :D

    I hope you'll be able to pay off for your school stuff okay >< I know it's gonna be tough but do your best. It could be worse, so think of it as it is expensive but you're not paying as much as UCs or Private schools to make you feel better hehe.

    LOVIN DEEBO IN THAT DRESS and the drooling William :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks os much Ryuna! I know I can do it bc I have wonderful people supporting me and helping me all the way! haha XD

      I LOVE SOUPLANTATION! haha XD Sushi too! hehe XD So far, so good! I am loving the foods!

      SRs... gahhh!! Its not as much as UC or Private school, thank god. So yea.. I can totally do this!! T^T I promised my parents that I will pay them back afterwards haha XD !

      IKR!? WILLIAM <3 !! And Sexy Deebo !! <3 <3 <3

      Delete