Sunday, August 26, 2012

Days before School starts ~

Had a great weekend to end my summer vacation before going back to school ! 2ne1 concert was amazing!! It would take too much time and energy to write out everything, and I am feeling a bit tired and stressed right now to type it all up, but lets just say, my love and admiration for Dara grew even more! haha XD She is my goddess! I freakin love her. haha XD ! <3 <3 <3 !!

My goodies I got from 2ne1 Concert! :D Only VIPs get these goodies :D hehe! Theres the VIP pass, the VIP ticket, the offical 2ne1 glowstick! 3/4 of the members fans! I'm missing Bom's fan >_<! A poster, a tshirt thats in the black bag, and the purple bag! :D Great stuff great stuff <3 !!  DARAAAA <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SLEEP OVER!!

Its been soooo soooo long since I have had a sleep over with my girls. They are srsly my everything, I had such a great time! I always love our bonding moments :] ! Only thing that could have been better is if Tori was with us >_<! But she had to go to a wedding. NEXT TIME TORI!  DO NOT FRET! ;A;/ !! But overall, twas awesome! We had girl talk, we did facials, peddies and mannies, nose strips and even this theraputic foot thing~ haha XD ! Even if I can't paint my nails anymore (bc of DH policy), Ryuna has painted my toesies! They ... look... AMAZING! haha XD !  Thank you all of my gals ~ <3 I can't wait for out next sleep over! :D

The theraputic thing for out feetsies to be cleans! And Face masks! :D
The cleansing :D !
My toesies!!! I swear, they look so much younger XD !! LOL <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~

WATCHED PARANORMAN TODAY!  Its good :] ! haha ~ I love how its so dark! Not sure if some younger children should watch it, but I liked it a lot :D ! Some parts made me sad, but overall, good good :D ! hehe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ... am extremely  nervous... for school to start... My schedule is really crazy and starting tomrw... I won't have a life anymore.. at least.. that is what I am told =[ ! I am really worried that I won't get to spend a lot of time with my friends, I am worried that I won't be able to do well in school and that I am not prepared enough, I have a lot of anxiety going on but deep inside, I know I can do it and that I will do my best! It just... the jitters XD haha! 

My schedule... is pretty bad. It is going to be really hard to have to drive an hour up to school everyday, and an hour back. This is going to kill my milage and gas, but its just something I have to do for now.

Everyday I will have to leave my house around either 5am or 6am to get to school to beat the traffic and to find parking. And when I get home ~ I will probably either be home at 6pm... or 7pm... :\ ! Hopefully my strength and mental capacity can take this! LOL XD I'll do my best and forget the rest :] !

*cheers*~ To a great start ! <3

2 comments:

  1. Wow I am so glad you had a great time at the concert and during your sleep over ^__^ You're gonna need all that rest and good mojo now that you're starting with school! Aiya but an hour or two drive going to school and back is like normal here ~ through horrendous traffic and bad roads too, which I'm sure won't be as bad for you ~ but seeing as you're not used to it, I also understand how TIRING and stressful the daily commute can be ~ when you get to school and back, you'll be too tired to think / do your homework T__T BUT you are TSUPERWOMAN ~ I'm so sure you can handle it!! I just feel bad about the nail polish thing because I know how much you love to paint your nails T__T At least you still have your toesies (they look great!) and then when you're done with school and you have your own clinic and everything you'll be able to do whatever you want with your nails again ^__^**

    YOU CAN DO IT TSUCCHI!! GO GO GO!! ^__^ //

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHH!! Thank you Senchi for always lookin at this silly blog of mine! hehe and also for all the encouragement you give me :D hehe!!

      srs... my nails... are sooo nakkidd T^T!!! </3 !!!

      Delete