Monday, August 13, 2012

Warning ~ vent/rage/feels ~

I think I am just over stressed lately. There are just too many things going on and it is quite overwelming. I don't know if it is because my tom is late due to not eating meat, or if its this crazy heat wave. But...iono.. everything is just too crazy for me right now.

My mind has not been in the game lately. I have been forgetting things, leaving things out, not paying attention to people, just... my mind is somewhere.. I really don't know where :\ ! I can't seem to focus that much and my mind just wonders off. I would have to take a lot of effort to really pay attention to something. I think it has to do with my brain having its own little defense system. :\ ? Iono... =A=;; !

Trafalgar Law will be my doctor please ~ <3 I choose all of the above minus the walk away <3
At first ~ I want to send out an appology to all my close friends who have to deal with me right now. Lately my head has not been in the game, and I may seem to be doing things to hurt my bestest friends feelings. I want to say I am sorry and that I really don't mean to do what I did. I am really out of it and I.. I can't explalin my behavior bc I really don't know what it is either. Please accept my appologizes ahead of time as well. .__. !


---------------------------

Also ~ My heart is angry. Hlim has visited me this weekend and there were a lot of up and downs. In the 4 ish days that he was here ~ he has managed to make me cry twice. His behavior on Friday was completely unacceptable. His attitude during the whole visit was terrible as well. There were good moments as well but the bad moments really pissed me off. I dont know if its bc the heat was affecting him, and if he is just iono... things going on with him that made him act this way. But it was unacceptable. These kinds of moments make me really think ~ "Is this the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with later on in the future~" Its a really difficult question to answer. I love him. I really do ~ But with the way his attitude, goals in life is ~ I don't see myself marrying this guy in the future, unless he changes his attitude. I love him  and there are things about him that I love. But... there are limits to certain things you can live with and accept. For now ~ we left on a good note. Things are fine and happy again. But he will visit me again in November ~ So I want to see if his attitude has changed. I think he just needs an epiphany and to mature a little more. ~ Ehh.. we will see what life takes me. ~(=u=)~
Gomu gomu no... GATTLINGU!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School has also been a slight issue ~ I just had to pay an arm and a few legs ~ But its ok! Slowly paying things... T^T9 !! Good news is all the things I think I need is pretty much ordered. My bajillion of textbooks are on its way ~ I picked up my uniforms and goggles. Got my dental shoes also ! So so far, I am set a bit~ I may need 1 more book, get some new white socks, and basic shirts to wear inside my uniform.
All is left is parking permit, financial aid papers ~ and finally go to fix up my doctor papers T^T;;; !!

------------------------------------

Finally... my uncle just had surgery today and he went back home. Then suddenly he got rushed to the emergency room. He is ok now ~ My mom brought him back home to our house and now he is resting. Tomrw my mom is going to take him to the doctors to get checked. I just want to add a lil venting of my own ~ TLDR ~

First of all ~ to the "wife" and those "fuckin kids" of my dear Uncle. YOUR FUCKIN HUSBAND/ FATHER GOES TO THE FUCKIN EMERGENCY ROOM AND YOU DONT GIVE A FUCK!?!??! SRSLY!?!?! SRSLY?!?!?! YOU FUCKIN TURN OFF YOUR PHONES AND NOT PICK UP YOUR PHONES AND DONT GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM WITH HIM!? NOT EVEN TO VISIT?! You also dont fuckin take him to his own fuckin surgery today either?!?! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE!?!?!?! ARE YOU HUMAN!?!? HES RESTING AT OUR HOUSE, while you fucktards are just resting at home not giving a fuck.
YOU ARE NO FAMILY OF MINE. If I EVER see your fuckin muggs NEAR my house again. I swear to god I will fuck up your faces.  YOU ARE NO FAMILY OF MINE. YOU WILL NEVER BE. NO ONE will show up when one of you end up in the hospital. NO ONE WILL GIVE A RATS ASS if something happens to you. Mayb my mom bc shes an angel, but STILL... may Karma kick your ass. Its bc of my dear uncle's feelings that we havnt kicked you guys in the faces inside out.  May Karma kick your faces inside out. I hope Karma pwns your fuckin asses so hard. You don't deserve to be called human. Fuckin *insert the most terrible word you can think of for an object bc they are not human*...!!!!
/ End rant
~~~

Sorry for the foul language.. I am just so consumed with stress, anger, and disappointment.. I just don't know what to say =-= ! I think I am going to rest for the night...~ Sweet dreams !

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry, you just have a lot going on so it's alright! Once you're done with all the school stuff, your stress and confused self will feel so much better. I don't think not eatting meat is harming your system o_o because you're still in taking protein from tofu right? But not having your TOM might also be a cause of stress, your hormones may be out of balance.

    Omg! You're still apologizing?! LOL you're already forgiven! Trust me I don't hold a grudge if I get mad, I will be mad within the day, but after that I will get over it (except for work... cuz that's a different story) but with you, come on now, you're my best friend, close friends will get mad at each other now and then, but even better and UBER close friends learns to forgive one another! I already learned that from experiences we dealt before (: so please don't feel that I am mad at you! You're crazy LOL.

    I am sorry to hear about your ups and downs with Harmon ): I guess it was hard since you guys were away from each other for awhile. Plus this heat wave probably got to him because our late summer just came out of no where and unexpectedly. Things will get better, I am hoping for the best for the two of you and whatever decision you choose I will support you all the way!

    As for your uncle, my prayers and wishes for him to get better goes out to him. I am super disappointed to hear that there are people like that who does not bother to have any slight of concern for their family. WOW... a literal meaning of no heart? Geez. But yeah, I hope he does better.

    YOU feel better too, try to enjoy the rest of your summer before you go back to school (: We'll try to have a girls day with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Ryuna! You don't know how much your words mean to me! ;~; For being so understanding and being the way you are! Hlim seems to think that it is because eating meat is affecting me D: I have no idea! Its like I have become more grumpy. but yea.. I think your explaination is more right with the whole not having tom thing! I do get protein from tofu! D: So it should be ok! T^T; !

    I know you said you forgive me.. but iono.. I just can't shake it. haha XD;; I just feel terrible for even making someone I care so much about feel in the slightest of discomfort, anger, or sadness. It breaks me heart D: ! But thank you Ryuna. I feel more reassured ;u; <3 !!! I LOVE YOU WOMAN DO YOU KNOW?!?!?!?! *rips heart open*

    Yea... the distance sucks. Then we start to nitpick at each other =-=! I am pretty sure its the heat that got to him. Usually he is really pleasant and bearable. :P! But yea ~~ =-= As the words of my friend, I want to throw him off the cliff so I can catch him at the bottom. LOL XD

    Thank you for your prayers Ryuna! Srsly... those people... those.. things.. ARG! Not even human. They have no heart nor soul >_>!

    MUST ENJOY SUMMER WITH YOU GALS!!!!! IMA GO CRAZY 8D !! LOLS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My poor poor baby Tsucchi ~ you know, when you disappear like that I know that lots of things are going on with you ~ for me it just goes to show how selfless you really are because you worry about not being there for people; well, the way I see it is friendship works both ways ~ true friends will also understand you the way they might expect you to understand them deshou? I miss you when you're away but I also know that you're away *on business* ^__^

    Araaa the Tsucchi-in-law ~ it always makes me upset to hear when he might not be treating you the way I know you deserve to be treated ~ believe it or not, I understand completely, mraaaaoooow ~ Men are dense and sometimes we girls really have to spell things out for them in black and white, as in "I am sad because number one, number two, number three" ~ and sometimes, even then, they still don't get it 0_o I'm glad you guys parted on a high note, and hopefully, when you see each other again, things will be better ~

    gods I ALSO know how you feel about your uncle and his (so-called) family ~ forgive me but I think your uncle's only really family is you and your Mom ~ I have seen verrrrry similar things in my family and I've said faaaaar worse ~ araaaa I hope your uncle gets better soon ~ he is so lucky to have you and -your- family taking care of him!!

    anyhow Tsucchi I can see why you might think your diet is affecting you the way you think it is; maybe it's true you still need to adjust and get used to it, but um I don't think it's the diet ~ it's more like things are just crowding in thick and fast for you ~ what with school, and the Tsucchi-in-law, and what happened to your uncle (not mention work and all your other regular stuff) ~ all things considered, you're handling it pretty well ~ I mean, you're not going to pieces like -some- people I know ho ho ho

    I'm glad you're slowly but surely taking care of your school stuff ~ see I knew you would make things work somehow ~ in fact, you are making everything work now ~ I swear Tsu you are a pillar of strength ~ a real role model for me ~ you just hang in there okay? You know you have friends and family to support you and for what it's worth I am too ~ *HUGS YOU*

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha Thank you Senchi! No worries~ My true friends understand and they know! Its just my own turmoil inside. My friends are understanding and knows whats going on haha. I trust them! Its just my own turmoil T^T;; I would feel terrible if I hurt any of my precious friends in anyway >n> STUPID STUPID!!! arg.=-=;; They are stupid, and women can be unreasonable :P hahaa!

    Ah! thank you much! My uncle seems to be doing better! But we will still have to wait and see! >__>!

    Yea... you are right. Its probably the stress thats affecting me unconciously too. Iono.. its so hard to explain :\ ~

    I am a pillar of strength?!?! ;A; THATS SO SWEET OF YOU!! haha ~ I am just regular ol me ! hehe thank you though! It is an honor! haha ~ *huggles* thankies SEnchi :]

    ReplyDelete