Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Ryuna!

Best Friends <3 


Happy Birthday Ryuna! You are seriously one of the bestest of friends I could ever ask for. I am nothing without you, and I cannot live without you. You are someone I can't imagine myself being without, ever. As I said, this day may not be special to you, but to me, its the day the world is blessed. You complete me, and I can't wait to spend more time with you and have more adventures together ! :] Happy Birthday to the sweetest person I know. ~ I love you Cecile!


So because my stupid laptop died... I wanted to finish a drawing for you. =[ ! But my friend drew this as a commission to someone, and I thought... "OMG! This looks like Ryuna's character!" haha. Once I get a new laptop, I am totally drawing for you! :]  OH! And this art is watercolored! :0 !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you will enjoy your birthday planned by us gals for you ;D !

Story of me and Ryunas lives ~~ <3


~~~~

A GREAT DAY TO START MY SUMMER BREAK!!  ( + A +)9

No comments:

Post a Comment