Monday, June 10, 2013

Its ok to be scared ~ Just breathe

I really need to keep telling myself that it is ok to be scared and to really just breathe. I am definitely having minor anxiety attacks due to having my Anesthesia comps this week. I ... am so freakin  scared. My confidence shakes as I think about it. It could all be just psychological how I am just over thinking things, and psyching myself out. I need to have more confidence in what I am doing. Just breathe. My instructors, classmates, friends, family believe in me. And so should I. So I will do my best.. !!! GAHHEWLKJ%#LKW !!! *charges into battle*  T^T/ !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH! I finished (finally) the first season of Once Upon A Time ! Its so good! I am so glad my friends got me to watch it! :D haha ~ Got me in the fairy tale moods =u= ! And all this lovey dovey crap. haha! But anywho ~~ Roxas and Ventus would be my prince :] !! 

My Prince ~ Roxas
This makes me want to go back to my Kingdom Heart OC to draw @A@!! Gahhh!! So much to dos!!

Wish me luck for finals !! +A+9

2 comments:

  1. BEST OF LUCK TSUCCHI!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! YOU WILL BE FAN-FRICKIN-TASTIC!!!! I KNOW IT!!!! GOOOOOOO!!! *CHEERS YOU ON*

    It's okay to be nervous ~ it's TOTALLY normal ~ you're right ~ just breathe, be zen ~ relax and you'll be A-Okay ^__^**

    Okay? *HUGS YOU* And you're right ~ I super believe in you ^___^** *GOOD LUCK GLOMP*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the support Senchi~!!!!! *huggles* Now I need it for the final final!!!

      Delete