Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Kicking off June !

June so far is kicking off to a pretty ok start ! haha ~ Although lately, I do have to say I have been really edgy, still :\ ! I think its really the stress that is cramming into me.. =-= ! I have so much crap to do.. its not even funny. I really pray that I pass through this session and pass anesthesia class... GAHH! May the Dental Hygiene gods be with me T^T/ !!
If I really sound bitchy or snappy at you, I really do appologize ahead of time. I am just really freaking out a lot. and have very low patience atm. So I appologize a head of time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

OTHER WISE! A great way to start off June ~  <3

 My man, Trafalgar Law has a very sexy tattoo on his chest!! +A+9 Clearly revealed in today's updated One Piece chapter ~ <3 He has always been a man with lots of tattoos! haha. I love his fake mustache. Its so grand <3   I think I am going to have one of Jiyu's weaknesses is when Law is shirtless, she has to touch his man chest XD !!! Hahaha I think that would be hilarious. haha  I could see Jiyu playfully tracing Law's tattoo with her finger ~ >u> HUHUHHUHU!! *nosebleed* 


















I swear.. I am screwed once all the new One Piece figures of Law comes out... I must have them all... ESPECIALLY mustache Law ~!!!! I HAVE TO HAVE TO T^T/ !!!!

A better see of his tattoo ~ <3 *swooonssss over art*
Great Kungfu art of the Strawhats!! :D



2 comments:

  1. Love his tattoo! XD looks so good on him, I guess I won't be able to draw much of it though since it's gonna be mostly covered :0

    AHAHA omg you're such a pervert, but I like the idea of having Jiyu traced her fingers on Law's tattoo on his chest ;D so sly LOL <3

    Kung Fu One Piece OMG SO AWESOME +u+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness! *wrenches eyes away ~ or else -i- might have nosebleed* ^O^;

    Of course you will make it to this fall my Tsucchi ~ I have great faith in you!!! You will make it and you will pass and not just pass but pass with flying colours!!! I just know it!!!

    Pacing my lovey ~ pacing is the key (pacing, not tracing ^O^****) ~

    ReplyDelete