Saturday, June 15, 2013

Woman of Steel !

Yes, I just watched Man of Steel. It was awesome! I usually am not much of a big fan of Superman at all. But in this movie, I actually find him pretty good. haha. Usually in comics and other shows, he is too cocky and hax. But in the movie, he seemed more "human" haha~! So I definitely enjoyed it! :D  Also helped that the actor is so freakin hot. LOL! XD Supes needs his Lois Lane too! Amy Adams is freakin adorable <3

BUT! I am also the woman of steel because... I PASSED MY ANESTHESIA COMP!! ooot!! That means I am able to do anesthesia procedures on my patients now! haha. ~~ All I have to focus on is to pass the lecture part of the course.. gAHH!! its so hard. Lecture is a bit harder atm for me, I really don't know why I have difficulty memorizing so much. But yea.. I'll do my best >_<! I MUST PASS!! So I can move onto my senior year! :D

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Tsucchi!!! I knew you could do it!!! Super super congrats!!! And I just know you will do great on your lecture requirements too ~ just hang in there for just a little bit more ~ you can do it!!! *cheers you on* ^____^ /

    ReplyDelete