Thursday, July 31, 2014

A rocky end

Wow! A whole month has passed already. Time sure does fly D: !  Sadly, I had a terrible day today =[ !
My boss yelled at me for something that wasn't fully my fault. But I took the blame for it. I do admit, I should have double checked on what has happened, but still... Arg. I am mad of the situation, where I am fully accused of "always doing this, or always messing up that" when srsly, this was my first time making a mistake. And yes, I admit my mistake, and the thing is, it wasn't even that big of a deal. ANYWHO~ ... gotta sit pass that. Gotta let it roll over. I am not a bad worker, and I know it.  u_u!
~~~~~~~~~~~ ANYWHO~~~~~

My lucky Captain America Cat Daruma! Someone is srsly following me! Haha~ Cat + Captain? = JEN! all ove it. haha
 BUT WOW! A whole month has passed, and I have again, accomplished blogging everyday in July ! +A+9 ! whoooot!! I will do my best to keep blogging everyday, or at least if something eventful happens :D haha! I love doing this, it is such a great reminder of all the things that has happen. I will do my best to keep blogging +A+9 !! Keepin my adventures logged and alive :D haha!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ON A LIGHTER NOTE!

To be announced.... I have a new OC >u> !!  Hahaa~~ I will introduce her soon :] !! Be ready +A+9 ! Be excited!! Be patient!  hahaha ;]

2 comments:

  1. OMG I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL >< I should follow your example!! "I am not a bad worker, and I know it!" -_- 9

    omg Cap x Cat daruma!! It DOES have you written all over it!! adorbs!!!

    TOTALLY looking forward to your new OC ^__^ //

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha~~ You know you arnt :D ! Sometimes we get blamed for little stupid shit, but its ok! We are good stronger workers who get pass that! I just have to keep telling myself that! haha ><!

      WHOOOT!! Just you wait and see my new OC! +A+! hahaha I can't wait to get her details down! XD You can help me pick a name for her!

      Delete