Friday, April 27, 2012

Accepted!

I GOT ACCEPTED INTO PASADENA FOR DH!  eff... yeaa B] !! haha. So far, so good! I am so happy that I got accepted into at least one of the schools that I applied to! T^T9 It gives me hope to start my career soons! hehe XD !  Thank you everyone for believing in me :D ! 

I have gotten sick lately, so didn't have the energy nor time to blog @A@! Gahh... My stress levels.. are srsly.. off the charts :\ You have no idea. haha. I start to freak out at everything! GAHHH!! Darn this over thinking brain of mine D< !!  Trust me guys... don't do it to yourself @A@! Don't over think like I do.. it takes a toll on you, maybe that's why I haven't been healed yet >A>!! haha XD

But yea, I rewarded myself with some more vinyls XD ! Meet my new vinyls Professor Gustav Bromethius Heisnburg! And his robot creations Joe (remember Joe? :P) and Jimmy (Yes Ryuna... I decided to name him as well!) Joe and Jimmy are brothers :D ! ALSO! I managed to get the Chandelier vinyl that just came out! (Remind you, most of the vinyls are random, so I am uber lucky! Thank you Ryuna for your hot fingers!) For those of you who don't know, I have a strange obsessions with chandeliers... haha XD !! I just love them! AND THEN SOMEONE MAKES A CHANDELIER VINYL! I swear.. someone is following me.. making things that I love into things that I will buy... arg... THANKS DISNEY FOR MAKING MY WALLET LIGHTER!  T^T9

Professor Gustav: GutenTag everyone! I am Professor Gustav B. Heisnburg! *shakes your hand*
Professor Gustav: You have already met Joe previously, please welcome, Jimmy!
Isn't Chandy the Chandelier so gorgeous?

4 comments:

  1. SOOOOO AWESOME TSUCCHI ~ seriously, was there ever any doubt?? ^O^***** Super super congratulations ~ I am just, SO HAPPY for you right now ^____^*** And well, I've always been proud of you ^____^***

    Ha ha you know back in the day when you say "vinyl" that means records (as in long playing records... erm ~ they're those black discs that we used to use before CD's were invented (ahaha sooo not born yet, you young thing you ^O^***) ~ your vinyls are amazing!!! Guten TAZ ^O^***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind Senchi! :D hehe. I will do my best to make you continuing proud of me!

      DUDE! I know what vinyl discs you are talking about! I actually have those as well! :D Those huge one! We used to use those for music at my house when I was a kid! haha. Also for kareoke! hehe XD !

      Delete
  2. Congratulations for getting into the school!!!! I AM super happy for you :D I KNEW YOU CAN DO IT! XD hehe and yeah OuO I had good feeling about Pasadena! hehe. I hope your stress levels will drop soon >< I know the feeling, ARGH women hormonal issues X(

    I LOVE THE NAME JIMMY and Professor Gustav Bromethius Heisnburg (SUCH A RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME LONG TITLED NAME!) <3 lols and your welcomes for getting you the vinyl. Curse Disney for taking our money X( oh well... its worth it!

    SERIOUSLY SOMEONE IS FOLLOWING YOU! Haha I have seen a lot of random stuff that you'll like a lot lately O_O its awesome stuff XD hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies much Ryuna!! hehe. +A+9 I swear, you have a 6th sense with these kinda things! hehe XD !

      LMAO! I love naming my things! hehe. I just hope I remember them since I name so many things. hehe XD ! I mostly do! hehe

      I HAVE A STALKER T^T NOOOO!!

      Delete