Sunday, April 15, 2012

I am SLYTHERIN!

I finally got to join Pottermore! I really love what they have created, freakin genius. As I play it, I feel like I am playing an old PC computer game like when I was a kid! XD Super fun and cute. Great stuff! 

My Pottermore name is DragonHex5004. My pet is a black cat (most similar to my Deebo). My wand is a sycamore with dragon core, 12.5 inches, surprisingly swishy XD !! haha ! 

The sorting hat placed me in Slytherin! I am quite surprised! I honestly thought I would be placed into Hufflepuff. I wanted to get into Ravenclaw... just bc its blue. LOL XD haha But I answered all of the questions as honestly and instinctively as I could, and bam! I guess thats just where I belong XD haha! My brother got Slytherin too, so I guess it runs in the family XD hehe! 

I am now housed in Slytherin!
My oh so swishy wand! XD


4 comments:

  1. Yaaay!! I am glad you got Slytherin. ;D Now we are in the same house!! And I'll see you around the common room, hehe. ;D I wanted Ravenclaw, too, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be!

    ...I actually haven't really played all that much since I started. There are so many duels I can do, and as for potions...I just can't do those at all, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its ok! Slytherin is pretty bad ass! haha! We are winning :D ! LOLS XD !

      Yea, I havn't actually started playing playing. No time D: ! I tried my first spell, and it was already kinda hard! haha XD !! I heard potions are super hard D: !

      Delete