Monday, April 2, 2012

SICKNESS BEGONE!

ARG! Its been about a good week and half since I have been sick. Thing about me is that when I get sick... it would be once a year, but last for about 3 months. =A=;; thats just the way my body works. ARGG!! I feel like crud T^T !! I didn't want to do anything today...  My body is seriously on shutdown mode. Sigh =A=! 

Taz: I just... want to lay in bed all day! =A=;;
OH! I also got my blood tested today! Went early to beat the old folks! haha. It wasn't too bad! Its been a very long time since I got my blood taken! haha XD But yea.. not so bad. I had my friends supporting me though text messages! haha XD Good times good times~

Captain: My dear! Feel better! I am here for you~ O3O/
Taz: Oh Chris Evans <3 ! I feel better already!
Isn't Chris Evans so sweet? He took care of me when I got home!  Oh yea, and this hella killed me when I got home too ~~ 

ROXAS <3 !!!



8 comments:

  1. My poor poor Tsucchi ~ *casts heal and esuna on you* Get well not soon ~ NOW!!! *sends you hot soup and sencha* ^_~*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;A; TAKE ME TO YOU AWESOME SPAS !!! I will heal in an instant. lols XD ! Thankies Senchi ;A;/ !! Im slowly healing, coughing a bit less, and there are less snot! haha

      Delete
  2. OH GOSH 3 months?!?! QAQ JIEEE HANG IN THERE!!
    ;u; Hope you receive good results.

    AND OMG /fangirls. ROXAAAAS!! AXEL!!! XION!!!
    *A* uwaahh i love you gaaaiiis!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea... 3 months is the time frame T^T;;; Its long, but at least, once a year XD haha!

      I KNOW!! ROXAS!!!! *throws my heart at him* XD hahaha! Axel and Xion are love too <3 ! Xion is too adorable hehehe XD

      Delete
  3. I'm almost the same way when it comes to catching a cold. I hardly catch a cold, it's like a once a year thing as well, but it doesn't last as long as yours, at most a week. >o< I hate it that you're sick Tsu....XC

    ReplyDelete
  4. That KH pic is to die for! *o* I love Roxas, he's my boo on that game (and sora to!XD) Axel is hot to though! I love him, he kinda reminds me of Reno from FF7! XD Also, I hate that you had blood work....I am scared to death of needles....>.> I give you props for handling the needle so well!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO!! XD Yea! Roxas and Ventus are my absolute favorite game guys!

      Hahaha! Yea, when the needle came, Im like OAO!!! I just closed my eyes and just talked to the doctor about his life, and it was over before I knew it XD haha!

      My resistance to needles is a lot better :] ! I can take needles in the mouth, but outside me body I still get shakey! haha

      Delete