Friday, April 13, 2012

Revolving Sushi !

Ahhh!!! Revolving sushi is so fun! I've had it before, but my darling friends took me to this new place! And oh my my! It was delish! And really cheap too :D haha ! I loved it! Of course, gotta bring the mini Avengers around too ;D !  We were just missing Ironman XD haha!  But my friend Tori was at work so she couldn't come with us to bring Ironman XD haha!
Avengers: WE ARE PREPARED TO EAT!
Captain: What should we get guys?
Thor: hmmm!! Everything looks so good!
Hulk: HULK WANT EVERYTHING!
Captain: Taz deary, a Green Tea Cheesecake.. for you! <3
Hulk: GREEN LIKE HULK!? HULK WANT CAKE!
Hulk: HULK SMACK YOU WITH STICK!
Captain: O__O!!!!
 

4 comments:

  1. LMAO! Hulk is all, HEY THATS MINE GIVE ME THAT CHEESECAKE! *JAB JAB* yum... sushi XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO !!! XD !! I srsly love Hulk's face. Too cute XD haha!

      Delete
  2. ^O^** Revolving sushi barz are also my favourite ^___^*** SOOO CUTE the Chibi Avengerz ~ sooo cute the Tiny Thor ^O^*** *gives Hulk green cake* ^_____^***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEA! Its so fun to eat at a revolving sushi place! haha XD YEA! All we are missing is Ironman, but our friend Tori was at work and couldn't join us ><

      Delete