Monday, April 30, 2012

Are you READY?

I can't hear you!!!! ARE YOU READY FOR THE AVENGERS!???!!?! hahaha. I am BORN READY! I am totally psych! I know a few people have watched it already since it got leaked online, or shown earlier at other countries, but NO! I will not spoil it for myself! I am ready to go to the premier night! :D ! hehe. 

My awesome friend Ryuna, got me the letter L for my birthday today. (Oh yea! Ryuna, her brother, and Tori decided to get me a gift starting with all the letters of the alphabet... I .. am soo screwed ! LOL) So L was for.. LEGOS! They got me Captain America Legos that just came out today! FEAST YOUR EYES! 

Lego Captain America! Doesn't he look adorable? XD

Other day I visited my friend Tori's sister's kittens! They were adorable! It was very difficult to take pictures of them since they were always squirming, moving, and clawing around XD but this is the best pix I got! hehe XD

BABIESSS *u*! <3
 Now enjoy my new Legos!!! 8D !! 

Evil beware! Captain America is here!
Bad guy: YOU ARE GOING DOWN CAPT AMERICA!
Captain A: NOT ON MY WATCH YOU DON'T!
Captain A: *KAPOW!!*
Captain A: Justice always prevails!
Boss bad guy dude: Well well well... if it isn't Captain America...!
Bad guy: Bo..Boss!!! *crawls back to airship*
Captain A: OWUT DUH!!??
To be Cont... !!


Thank you Ryuna for Captain America Dr. Pepper sodas :D ! <3 So sexy <3

6 comments:

  1. OMG I WANT YOUR SODA CAN ^O^*** Your new Lego's are SO CUTE!! My little boy students are so into Ninjago so I'm quite sick of em; why can't they play and talk about ADORABLE CAP AMER LEGOS??? I can't decide which is cuter ~ the legos or the UBER ADORABLE BABY KITTIES!!! ^O^***

    And dude ~ NOTHING CAN PREPARE YOU FOR AVENGERS ~ YOU WILL BE BLOWN AWAAAAAAAAY!!! *is blown AWAAAAAAAAY with you* ^O^***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! You just have to go buy Dr. Pepper! haha ! They have the other Avengers too! haha You would def want Ironman and Thor! LOL They have Loki too XD lols!!

      They have the other Avengers legos too! :D hehe !
      I CANT WAIT TO BE BLOWN AWAY! XD *mind explosion*

      Delete
  2. OH HO HO HO HO XD I love your Captain America lego it's so... random XD; I like Thor too, but between Thor and Batman I rather have Batman u_u sorry Thor. Maybe he needs a helmet, cuz I like how Loki looks more then Thor too O_O!

    Your blog pictures are so funny and random XD I like the picture of the one with Captain smacked down the baddie "Justice Always Prevail!" LOLS SO RIGHTEOUS! XD

    *shakes fist at DR. PEPPER* X( ARRGGH I need to get the other Avengers... after I finish my Diet Lokis.... *chugs down a can* lol. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE! *tosses my project aside and go have fun* *u* fufufu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLS!!! Yea, I am having so much fun with the legos! Thank you so much Ryuna! Keep your eyes peeled for more pictures! haha XD !

      Delete
  3. lol yeah the kittys are able to get out of the box now...driving sis insane with their scratching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH snap... yea... haha XD their lil claws are gona be a bit painful haha XD !!

      Delete