Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Challenge COMPLETED!

THE FINAL DAY! I have done it... THE CHALLENGE HAS BEEN COMPLETED! I have blogged everyday in the month of July ! I feel quite accomplished in doing so even when I got busy! haha ~ It was totally fun! But now, I want to try to focus on some time to get some drawings done :D ! I have a huge list of arts that I need to get cracking on @A@! haha XD  But I am very happy with how my blog is going! +A+b *feels satisfied!*

~~~~~~

FIRST OF ALL ! MY KINGDOM HEARTS DREAM DROP DISTANCE GAME CAME IN TODAY! the game is released today, but thanks to preordering it and the wonders of Amazon Prime ~ I got it on the day of !! OOOT !~! ITS SOOOO SEXYY!!! *A*! I just.. don't have a 3DDS to play it with.. LOLS XD But I can wait! I have too much things going on right now before playing it! It will be my reward during Xmas :D hehe ! <3

<3 Here it is !! <3 Ohhh yeaaa <3 !!
~~~~~~~~

Also! I have been doing another challenge on Tinierme! The challenge is to only change 1 item everyday! So you will see on what outfit you have from day 1 to the end of the month! The result is very surprising! :D Its just fun haha XD It was hard for me bc I really really wanted to change so badly LOL XD ! But here are the monthly outfits :D !

My Selfy ~ <3 Shes just like me! hehe 
~~~~~~~

ALSO! I have narrowed down first names for my One Piece OC ! Please help me vote for the name you like the best :D !  The last name is still Jackal ! I think I am going to make her father be "Hyde Jackal" So she would be his daughter XD haha ! But I'll work on her back story later ! :D I got some sketches of her already ~ so hopefully I can get it into photoshop soon :D hehe !  Here are the name choices~ :D In Japan, they usually put their last names first and then their first names ~

Jackal Jiniel 
Jackal Jira  (2 votes so far)
Jackal Jinelle
Jackal Jiyu 

~ Let me know what you think :D !

Random pix LMAO! I love Iroh! hahaha hes so proper XD LOL! I would srsly name my son Iroh.. such... an awesome name!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on blogging everyday of July! :D I wished I had done that for June D: but I didn't get to finish my mission! Haha XD oh wells. But AGAIN! Congrats :D

    I still haven't open my Kingdom Hearts package yet, I think I'm gonna keep it sealed till I get my 3DS XD lol O_O but then again I should open it to make sure everything is in there... lol. Thanks for placing an order to get it for me love! :D

    COOL! XD the Tinier Me avatar looks interesting when you lay it all out together like that. Seems like fun to do hehe.

    Yeah of all the names for your Original One Piece Character I still like Jira best cuz it flows best with Jackal. My second pick would be Jackal Jiyu! But it's totally up to you to decide :D I STILL NEED TO FINISH WATCHING KORRA! Whenevs... it'll still be there I can wait for it LOL have so much stuff to watch and catch up on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies much darling! <3 !! hehe

      GAHH!!!! KH!!!! AHHHHH<3 !!! I dont want to open it either XD haha!!

      Thankies! Yea! Thanks to Tinierme. I get a lot of outfit ideas and such! haha XD I love dressing up!

      GAHHH! ITS SO HARD TO DECIDEE!! so far Jira and Jiyu is tied for votes T^T!!

      Delete
  2. I have a friend in the UK whose mom won't let her play dream drop until she "goes out and does something else first" ~ because she's young / spends too much time in front of the computer / playing games ha ha ~ no self control like us LOL

    I'm voting for Jira too ~ but that's only because I have friend who calls me that in rl LOOOOL

    Aww ~ I will miss your daily blog here ~ but you know I will continue to check ^__~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!! not being able to play kh is like... beyond cruel T^T!!!

      Jira is still tied with Jiyu!! GAhh its too hard to pick! haha XD! I'll try to blog at least once a week or every other day! I want to spend time on drawing now! hehe

      Delete