Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Nails Assembled!

Just wanted to show off my CAPTAIN AMERICA nails ;D ! I did it for hubby Chris Evans XD <3 ! When my friends and I are going to the premiere, each of us actually have an Avenger we represent! I am representing (the obvious) Captain America! (will def take pix of my outfit :D ) But first, my nails! :D

Captain America!
Also, I love it when I am working on my laptop ~ And I look down and see this little princess ~ 
Deebo ~ <3 My princess napping on my lap <3

4 comments:

  1. I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! Your nailz look HOT ^___^ / Hurry up and watch that we may geek out together!!! ^___^ //

    Ahhh cutey Deebo-chan ^__^**

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL NAILS. *U* SO IS YUUUR CAT!!! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe yea XD shes my princess <3 Thank you so much Yuli !

      Delete