Saturday, March 31, 2012

The wonderful gifts ~

Today was a very awesome day! I went to hang out with my best favorite loving twinny Bear! We went to a lunch birthday surprise for one of our friend's Mom's birthday! She is also a major kpop fan! So we went to a korean restarant to surprise her and got her cake and presents! The food was great! I could only eat soup though, but it was justtttt right! :] ! Afterwards, we went to their house and played Just Dance! Of course, I was boogying to the max ;D   OH! I also managed to get a new Super Junior poster that I didn't have yet :D ! check it out! 

Super Junior! I can't wait for Super Show 4 ! hehe
Also, I would like to show off the lovely get well gifts I got from my favorite Dino ~ Ryuna and Raiden Prime!! THESE RANDOM GIFTS!! Ahhhh!! I must AVENGE! :D But thank you so much! I loves them!

Princess Tiana's lovely music note charm! <3 I love Tiana!
The gifts! From left to right~ Boa Hancock, Chibi Marco, and Chibi Brook and Laboon all from One Piece!
Also MY NEW COMICS! Teen Titans and New Guardians! <3 I LOVEEE ITTT <3

4 comments:

  1. I'm so very glad you had an awesome day my Tsucchi ^__^ / Love love love your new poster ^__^** I am kinda worried though ~ are you still sick? T_T Maybe it was all that boogying? ^o^; At least you can get get well prezzies ^__^** I don't know who's luckier ~ you for having the sweetest ever friends to get you such sweet sweet gifties ~ or your friends for having -you- to give them to ^__~** (I think it's your friends who are luckier ^O^**)

    Hope you feel better soon soon soon ^__^**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Senchi! yea.. Im actually really sick right now. Feeling like throwing up and everything @A@ ..!!

      YOU ARE TOO SWEET! haha saying that im sweet and lucky and what not. GAHHH!! you are the sweet one my love :D haha

      I prob wont blog tonight since Im feeling so sick @A@! *goes to pass out*

      Delete