Sunday, May 13, 2012

Addicted ~

There's a certain time of the month where chocolate... becomes very essential... to the body... and so... I have tried these chocolates called Lindts Lindor ~ They.. suddenly became my new favorite chocolates! haha XD I have finished... a lot of bags, I am not proud, but sooo delicious...!!! GAHHH XD <3 

They are all so delicious! T^T I got so fat...!!
I am the type of person who rather gets chocolates as gifts, rather than flowers... You can't eat flowers XD ! haha! This week I am going to go up to San Francisco! So hopefully I can get more blogs agoin ;D ! Then the week after I am going to Boston! My first time going so far away from California, so I am majorly excited! Plus my bigbrousin (Brother + cousin) has this huge tour thing set up for me and his family, so I am double the excited! Definitely prepare yourself for some major bloggin :D ! 

4 comments:

  1. o.o ooo boston bring me back something (preferably small) from there *collects stuff*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FOSHO!! I will bring back suveniers for everyone! haha XD What woudl you like Tori? :D

      Delete
  2. That is awesome my Tsucchi ~ yesh, as women we cannot live without chocolate ~ SCARF LE CHOCKERLIT, WITHOUT SHAME!!! As women we have chocolate instead of blood in our veins yo ^__^***
    (plus, that explains the addiction to... chocolate barz ^___~**)

    Although during my high school prom I learned to eat flowers ^O^;

    I suuuuper look forward to your blogs my Tsucchi ~ that sounds suuuper exciting ^__^ // You must have enough fun for the both of us ~ me ish counting on you ^____^ //

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EAT FLOWERS?!?! How does that work @A@ !? haha XD

      Srs... chocolates soooooooooo help the hormones XD hehe!

      Delete