Sunday, May 20, 2012

Semi Great Trip ~( = u = )~

 First of all! Wanted to show off my little gifts I got from my friend Bonnie! She went on a trip to Hong Kong and sent me these lovely gifts! :D I love it! Its a post card, a little picture of a kitty with a lovely message on the back to me, A key chain (probably stick it on a purse or my luggage bag!), a little Jack Skeleton Bear, and... my absolute favorite... the mini toilet plunger thingy!! LOL XD Its too funny and random, Ima take hella funny pictures of it later! hehe XD Plus, the post card I LOVE! I collect all the post cards I get from all my friends/family that went to travel :D ! hehe.



So now about my Trip - Overall, my trip was just pretty ok ~ It started off TERRIBLE and ended up swell :D ! I SHALL FLASH BACK YOU !  *flash back time traveling noises*
 So Thursday, was when I landed (Thank you Ryuna for dropping me off and for a lovely lunch + comics!) The plane ride.. was TERRIBLE. There were these two kids, one is about 3 years old, the other 5. And they wouldn't stop making ANNOYING noises and fake whiny crying. You can tell when a baby is for real crying, and fake crying. And I swear, they were just messing around to get attention. The parents didn't do crap about it! Which pissed me off even more.. arg.. and the plane ride was super shakier than usual bc of the wind. I left the airplane all dizzy and throwy upy. =A= very very unpleasant! 

~ Right when I got to my bf's place, we had a nice dinner, but he was moody from work ( I get it, hes tired, had a long day.). But I was also tired cuz I had also got back from work and a terrible plane ride! He was moody, and then later on he scolded/lectured me on handling my bills/debts. Which I appreciate, I can handle my money and balance. Which is true though, I have been spending a bit more than usual (slaps self), but its mostly food, gas, and like things I get for other people! and not for myself @A@! Gahh.. so we sorta argued, so that was unpleasant. But its ok.. next morning~~~ 

I woke up early, grabed my school crap, and drove to the school I am applying to. The meeting went GREAT! haha. One of the main professors was interviewing me, and I think it went swimmingly well! haha XD So fingers crossed if I get into this one too :D ! Just another back up school that I could attend to!  I then went to eat Orenchi Ramen ~ (Freakin delicious) with my friend Tina and she took me to this place that had this bread called Roti Rolls!! Freakin awesome ... bread... *dies*



GOING BACK..... WAS TERRIBLE!! NO JOKE!  I wanted to shoot myself! I was stuck in traffic... for 2 EFFING HOURS... 2 HOURS!!! And driving stop-go-stop-go... for about 15-17 miles... WITH THE SUN IN MY FACE... oh my god... it was sooo hot, traffic was going no where, I really wanted... to kill something... 

But then we had a great dinner and watched one of my favorite movies ~ Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs :D <3 !! SRSLY... one of my favorite movies.. its too funny bc the way Flint Lockwood acts... thats how I am in real life... no joke.. <3 !!

AND THEN SATURDAY!! WAS HEAVENLY!!! :D  My bf planned a whole romantic day for us ~ We woke up early and went to this one place known for their Breakfast! Called Mama's Cafe. The normal wait was 1 hour... and yup.. we waited for about an hour and  half. The food was pretty darn good, but waiting that long, probably not worth it, but I would go there again bc its so good XD haha! 

Then afterwards, me and Hlimzors went on a lovely hike along the beach!! IT WAS GORGEOUS! The weather was perfect ~ My perfect weather ~~ Sunny + Chilly weather. It was about 70-72 Degrees. I loved it. Perfect!! Just perfect! So we went hiking together along the beautiful ocean ~ I am a lil out of shape, but thanks to the hike, I didn't do so bad ;D haha ! I almost beat Hlimzors too! bahahahaha *flexes my fat* Then we went to eat Saiwaii Ramen (I know, my 2nd time.. lol)~ Twas freakin delicious, and Hlimzors knows I love DURIAN! ~ So he took me to this dessert place at night where they have durian dessert! The service was TERRIBLE... we waited 30 mins at our table JUST to get a menu.. wtf? JUST TO GET MENUS.. like really? haha ~ But the dessert was awesome.. godamn I love Durian..!!!  Then to finish off the perfect night ~ Hlimzors and I went back home and we played "Just Shoot Robots" ~ <3 Perfect date :] 

Its funny cuz this is how me and Hlimzors really look like.. <3 !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH! ANOTHER AWESOME THING! Moose cuddled with me in bed <3 !! AHH MY SON <3
My son, Moose! Isn't he so handsome <3

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Tsucchi ~ just remember all the good stuff ~ and there is SO MUCH GOOD STUFF ^___^ Although of course we just NEED to vent about the bad stuff ~ but once that is out ~ YAHOOO HOORAY FOR THE GOOD STUFF!!! Of course you will get into that school (or we blow up the school ^O^) and all that lovely fooooood ~ wow we have roti and of course durian here as well ~ ha ha you're like my sister, she loves Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs too ^___^** You guys look SOO SWEET together ^___^** And the Moosey Kitty ~ Awwww ^___^** = *SWEETNESS BOMB ~ FWAKOOM!!** ^___^**

    I am so happy for your trip ~ all the good bits ~ SUPER HUGS FOR ALL OF IT!!! (And I can't wait to see what funny pics you will take with that mini plunger ^O^;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, Ima just remember the good stuff =u= !!

      OH I got into another school though Senchi :D hehe! But I gotta reject it bc its like.. my last last choice. haha XD

      *huggledillies*

      Delete