Monday, May 21, 2012

Feelin awesome B]

Today was such a fabulous day! I got so much done today, I feel so productive! Helped with chores, had some fun with Disney~ Run errands with my mom (we had a blast btw, just chit chatting, and lol-ing in the car), sold some of my old manga books (got 17 dollars! hollaaaa!), and got another mini Trafalgar Law <3 Also awesome boba at Cha for tea~

This one is ~ Honey Milk Green Tea <3
Cha for Tea is definitely one of my favorite boba places to get drinks! My absolute favorites are the Almond Milk Black Tea, Passion Fruit Green Tea~ (so far) Their milk teas are legit milk teas~ not powder, but from real tea!! So freshing <3 !

I also got some more random mini key chain figures from One Piece! I got Law, Kuma, and Don FlamingoCARLY! Kuma and Don Flamingo is yours! :D

Law, Kuma, Don Flamingo!

And... at the mall.. I saw something that made my wallet cry... T^T!! ANOTHER FIGURE THAT I HELLA WANT BUT IS SO PRICEY!!! FUCK MY WALLETTTT !!! *cries an ocean*
WHITE ROCK SHOOTER


In the awesome box package T^T </3
FUCK MY LIFEEEE !!!! *criessss* !!!! ANOTHER BIG FIGURE OF the BRS series but WHITE ROCK SHOOTER!! OMFGLSKRJETLK$^JRKTLKFDLFKJT $*inserts brain explosion here*  ARGGG... at the store this was sold for 300$.. uhhh... yea... OTZ Can't buy that. Theres the regular one too! The Black Rock Shooter model, same size and everything for $200 at another store. So I am guessing that at another store, White Rock Shooter will also be $200 ... so... For me to get both of them.. $400!!!! GAHHH!! SOOO WORTHHH ITTT !!!! I will save up T^T9 !! After I get them both, I think I would pose them and take pictures of them like crazyyyy!! GAHHHH!!!!


Anywho.. time to dream about those figures ~~ I CAN'T WAIT TO GO WATCH THE AVENGERS AGAIN!!! :D  !! Will blog again before heading out on trip ~ :D

Hawkeye: Hey Capt.. Theres something on your head O_o!
Captain: Why, whatever do you mean son? :D

6 comments:

  1. LMAO PLUNGER ON CAPTAINS' HEAD! OMG!!! Hahaha, so cute stupid looking hahaha. I love how innocent Captain America is... XD

    Dude the White Rock Shooter figurine is too awesome... I personally like the white one more, but the black one is of course bad ass since it is the original version of her :D so much money to spend! But the stuff are so worth it! LOL SOON! You will have to get it +u+

    I hope Carly will love the keychains as much as you love your Law and me for Mihawk! HAHA omg hot hands again like the time at Wondercon.

    Cha tea house is AWESOME! Thank goodness there is one kinda near our house (closer to yours) but not a long drive for me such as other places we go to. Haha new boba addiction place for us. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO!!! SRSLY!!! The plunger is so stupid looking <3 ! I love it! I should bring it everywhere..! You never know when you will need one! LMAO XD

      I KNOW RIGHT!?!? WRS !! T^T/ GAhhhh!! Its like her other form. Kinda evil.. haha XD ! BRS had to fight her.. herself.. ish.. @A@ its confusing! haha. BUT YEA! SOON! I will get! I mean, I was going to spend 300 on the Insane figure, but now.. I just add in 100 more to get 2 BIG figures +A+9 !! I'll save up. Its something I dont have to have right away, but mayb get eventually :D hehe!

      WE NEED TO KEEP UP WITH OUR HOT HANDS!!! :D
      SRSLY, Cha Tea House! +A+ ftw! In case we arn't able to go to Half and Half! haha

      Delete
  2. I didn't know there -was- a WRS ^O^; Original is still the best but the white one looks pretty bad ass ~ i am loving all the hair!!! when i drew you as captain america i was thinking of BRS' hair because i knew you liked her so much ^___^

    GODS that is just TOO cute the plunger on the head ^O^**** "Whatever do you mean, son" ~ FTW!!!

    I swear I can't wait to see where the mini plunger will pop up next ^___^**

    OMG you are totally like my best friend ~ she has this thing for milk tea too ~ we have a bajillion tea places back here; I guess it's like that everywhere (like in hong kong too) ~ all kinds of tea, bubble tea, milk tea, any tea!!! Today I went to one of my favourite places for tea ~ it's called Happy Lemon ~ I'm so corny I saved one of the glasses and use it on my desk cos it's soo cute ~ maybe someday imma take you ^__~** I had chocolate with pudding in it (okay so it's not tea this time around LOL (although I LOVE tea) *current fave*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww!! You are too sweet Senchi! :D hehe!

      YUP! Ima have the plunger show up unexpectedly! haha XD ! As a surprise! hehe.

      LOL! TAKE MEEE!!! :D

      Delete
  3. KUMA! <3
    sounds like you had fun, you are so sweet to me ;D

    ReplyDelete