Sunday, May 27, 2012

Harvard Boston!

My trip to Boston for my Bro-cousin's graduation from Harvard was overall, AMAZING! I would go into details, but there is just too much to say! I will just mostly share with you my favorite pictures I took during the trip and short summaries :D !

Day 1: The Graduation! Harvard is such a gorgeous school. It is one of the most prestigious schools and richest schools I have ever been to. My Bro-cousin graduated from Harvard Dental Medical School~ and is now a Doctor. I look up to him so much. It is bc of him that I am pursuing a Dental career. I can never be proud enough of him to accomplish this. ~ Harvard is one of the most difficult schools to get into, and not only is he doing Dental.. he is also in Harvard AGAIN for Business. Going to get a MBA too.. thats just.. wow.. I am utterly speechless of his accomplishments. DMD + MBA = $$$$ haha. Amazings! 

The Graduation was gorgeous and long. So many smart people everywhere @A@! haha ~ 

The Graduation Stage
In the back of the Graduation ceremony.
Captain tempting to eat the Graduation cupcakes! XD haha
Day 2: Touring Harvard and Boston :D !

The Undergrad campus... the buildings srsly look like they came out of a Harry Potter movie..!!
Harry Potter like right?!
This room looks like it came out of a scary game/movie! One of my favorite rooms, they are old school lockers :P
One of the Business building's study room.. holy moly... it looks expensive... and its used JUST to study... O_O!
To the right is the Reflecting Mirror Pool! Super gorgeous!
My Husband, Captain on a magazine, I wanted to get it sooo baddd <3 *dies*


Duck Tours! Its a bus that goes on Land AND Water :D Got the blue bus too!! OOT! My cousin wanted the pink and purple pokadotted one.. Im like  uhhh no.. Blue is the way to go! LOL !
Heres the bus going into the water to become a boat! I got to drive it too! haha XD
Gorgeous scene I took while on the Duck Boat!
On top of the Hub building! Great view of Boston!
I took wayyy too many pictures to post up haha~ But thats the gist of my favorite ones :] ! Overall, I had a great time and it was truely inspiring to see so many smart people accomplishing so much! It makes me feel so little, and well.. not as smart! haha XD I would one day WISH that I could make my parents as proud as the parents with their children graduating from such a prestigious school. haha ~ I felt so belittled, but its ok. Everyone has their own path to take right? :D haha ~ +A+9 Must keep fighting!~

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your cousin! :D I'm so glad you had a fun and safe trip over at Boston hehe. The pictures are gorgeous I particularly like the night scene pictures you took. And the school... omg... I wished I had gone there D: (for a day... because any longer than that my head would split I don't think I'll last LOL).

    DUDE WE SO NEED TO GO ON TRIPS LIKE THIS TOGETHER! ONE DAY! We'll bring all the girls with us to go on something like this! XD hehe

    Aww man... that Chris Evans magazine looks so delicious. LOL I even drooled for a bit after looking at it LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ryuna! I tried to take really nice pictures! BUT IKR?! If you were with me, I think we would have taken more crazy pictures! haha XD <3 !! I think Harvard does have an art program you could look at ;D haha!

      OMGGGGG!! TRIPS LIKE THIS TOGETHER WOULD BE AWESOMEE!!! THATS ONE OF MY WISHES!!!! I hope one day all of us can go on a trip like this!!!

      IKR?!?!! I totally wanted to buy that Magazine just for Chris, but... I didn't have any cash on me atm =[ !! </3 ! They said cash only too OTZ !

      Delete
  2. Wow yes definitely, your brousin will be able to start his own hospital with a degree combo like that!! Super congratulations to your brousin-san!!!

    But you know, even though I suuuper understand why you would feel "belittled" as you say ~ you shouldn't be!!! Because you have lots of your own AWESOME accomplishments of your own!!! I bet secretly even your brousin looks up to you too!!!

    Was Cappy able to get any cuppycakes? ^_____^ Good heavens, the beard ~ just makes you wanna... stroke it? LOL Now now Mrs. A ~ he's def all yourz ^____~***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWww!! SENCHI!! That is sooo sweet of you ;u; <3 !! Thank you! Actually, he does look up to me when it comes to music and art! haha ~ And how I handle myself street smarts like XD haha! But still.. gahh if only I had more of the books smart T^T/ ! hehe

      He was about to take a cupcake, and then the other people took it all XD haha! LOLS! That musky beard <3 So sexyyy!! <3

      Delete
  3. looks like ya had tons of fun heh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe ! Yes I did Tori :D ! <3 ! I can't wait till all of us go travel!

      Delete