Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Music and Disney

Just wanted to share some awesome pictures I took on a very chill day =u=! Been workin hard on me music! I am totally loving the song I am playing currently! Perhaps when I perfected I can post up a video! hehe ;D !

Captain: This song is great Taz! Keep it up!
Queen Minnie!
Disney Vinyls just released these new light up 25th anniversary vinylmations!! GAHH!!! They are so cute! So far I got Minnie ~ I really want Rapunzel and Buzz Lightyear T^T9 Hopefully I can get them ! hehe

Also they got new lego setups at the Lego store at downtown Disney :D ! Check it out! I should have taken the pix of Buzz, Woody, Prince Phillip, Maleficent, Genie, Jasmine, and Aladdin too >_< d'oh!
Bell and Beast :D <3
Taz's cup!
Finally, I want to show off my awesome Avengers cup! I drink everything outa this baby~ haha XD ! I love this cup so much =u=! hehe <3 ! It was like a dollar at Target. XP ! I had to have it! Since my mom gave my Tinkerbell cup away to my nieces, so this cup will replace it! +A+9 ! Its so sexy haha xD !















4 comments:

  1. WAAAAAY better cup than Tinkerbell HANDS DOWN!!!! ^__^ /

    Ganbatte with the music Captain!!! We believes in yous!!! ^__^ /

    Ooooh I would've loved to have seen the Maleficent lego ~ she's my hands down favourite Disney villain forever ~ I wonder when they'll be done with the movie and whether Tim Burton is still the one doing it?

    The lego's remind me of these students I have ~ they have all these lego thingies ~ the girls have fortresses (!) and the boys have all these ninjago thingers (gaah ~ glad i'm done with that class...) ^_^;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I did love my Tinkerbell cup though T^T! I like the whole Disney fairies concept! haha XD I love fairies! Unicorns, Fairies, Mermaids, I love them XD haha <3 !

      OH!! I will take a pix of Maleficent for you next time :D ! hehe ! I think they are still doing the movie! I dont think Tim Burton is doing it anymore though.. but Angelina Jolie is gona be Maleficent! haha XD

      Delete
  2. The music sheets with those notes... looks really hard to play D: haha. But I look forward to hearing you play! Don't worry you'll be able to get the vinylmation you want :D I got your back! I'll be sure to check out what people have for trades and see if I can get trade it for you.

    LOL still loving your Avengers cup lol. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Its a bit tough! A lot of chords going from one chord to the next! A bit hard, but I am getting used to it :D hehe! The song is pretty epic! haha XD ! I cant wait to play for you!

      Thank you for helping me trade :D ! DUDE! That cup is my treasure XD I love it! No one can use it but me!

      Delete